Supra Meme thread

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Yo! Need to lift our game.. the meme's on the Z forum are heaps better.. I know they have more material to work with but still.. 😂

And as a bonus, some are much funnier now knowing what we know!

SupravsZmeme.jpg

SIZmeme4f.jpg

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I don't even understand this.
AT buyers somehow showed Tada that there is demand for manual? Wasn't it what Tada was saying "if there's demand" BS lol.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
For the money they earned from the "left" they could develop the one to the right?
That's how I read it. Essentially, if there weren't enough people buying autos... Toyota would have never bothered completing development of the manual implementation?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
AT buyers somehow showed Tada that there is demand for manual? Wasn't it what Tada was saying "if there's demand" BS lol.
The demand and feedback was absolutely incessant for Toyota, I know that much. I also know that there's a good chunk of people that really ONLY wanted the manual from the get go, but got tired of waiting and bought the AT anyways. I'm one of those people, and I ordered my 2021 as soon as I got confirmation that the 6MT wasn't happening for 2022 MY. I was offered a great deal on it and said "fuck it, I'll get the auto so my family members can drive it too, and I can discover if I actually like this car enough to buy another one in the next year or two."

My A91-MT arrived this afternoon, and I sold the 2021 about ten minutes later. Life is GOOOODDD!
Sponsored