Car(s)
MKV Supra

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
That was a supra in texas who sent me that race lol
Hey I’m glad you popped in here! Love your videos but I have to ask, what’s with the creepy laughing baby at the end if your videos? It’s kind of fucking weird I guess.

Shit is like Halloween in summer bro ?

PalmettoPrecision

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Absolute Zero
Difficulty understanding plain English? "LOL"
It’s funny. Keyboard warriors - they never cease to amaze.

People buy this platform for many different reasons
 some to tinker, others to track, etc. In one person’s view this could very well be a deciding factor on “which is the better sports car.” I prefer other capabilities, but that’s just my opinion - I don’t think anyone is “persistently retarded” for having their own preferences if you want to roll race.

This isn’t the only thread you’ve been showing your ass in lately - you’ve already had one comment deleted by mods. Keep it up killer!

Babayaga Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra

Babayaga Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra

Babayaga Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Hey I’m glad you popped in here! Love your videos but I have to ask, what’s with the creepy laughing baby at the end if your videos? It’s kind of fucking weird I guess.

My friend made it, the channel name and outro is a mix of my favorite things

Babayaga ( John wick movies & Guns)
Racing ( cars obviously)
The Halloween type theme is because thats my favorite holiday lol

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
My friend made it, the channel name and outro is a mix of my favorite things

Babayaga ( John wick movies & Guns)
Racing ( cars obviously)
The Halloween type theme is because thats my favorite holiday lol
Cool shit man Halloween is a blast.

I appreciate the videos, keep up the good work!

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra A91 Refraction

That sinister laugh made the video more enjoyable.

Babayaga Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Cool shit man Halloween is a blast.

I appreciate the videos, keep up the good work!
Thanks and your in my favorite city! Vegas lol

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
It’s funny. Keyboard warriors - they never cease to amaze.

People buy this platform for many different reasons
 some to tinker, others to track, etc. In one person’s view this could very well be a deciding factor on “which is the better sports car.” I prefer other capabilities, but that’s just my opinion - I don’t think anyone is “persistently retarded” for having their own preferences if you want to roll race.

This isn’t the only thread you’ve been showing your ass in lately - you’ve already had one comment deleted by mods. Keep it up killer!
Oh no!!! A deleted comment?? Thanks for the head's up, "killer". And no, having been around, and owned a variety of sports cars and supercars, I've never once heard anyone try to claim one car is a better sports car... because of the results of illegal street racing. That would, in fact, be stupid.

Kid basically trolls and generally acts like a teenager in his video comments, social media, and now here, all while promoting and documenting illegal activity. It's so amazing in fact that one comment about the objectively stupid nature of his videos (again, illegal, retarded premise, etc), and the peanut gallery turns out to support illegal activity.

In fact, here we are talking about a video containing illegal street racing... And look at the subforum name. Certainly not brought to you by the well educated. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if FHP hadn't been notified and referred to the location, editor, and participants in his videos.

Babayaga Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Oh no!!! A deleted comment?? Thanks for the head's up, "killer". And no, having been around, and owned a variety of sports cars and supercars, I've never once heard anyone try to claim one car is a better sports car... because of the results of illegal street racing. That would, in fact, be stupid.

Kid basically trolls and generally acts like a teenager in his video comments, social media, and now here, all while promoting and documenting illegal activity. It's so amazing in fact that one comment about the objectively stupid nature of his videos (again, illegal, retarded premise, etc), and the peanut gallery turns out to support illegal activity.

In fact, here we are talking about a video containing illegal street racing... And look at the subforum name. Certainly not brought to you by the well educated. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if FHP hadn't been notified and referred to the location, editor, and participants in his videos.
Trolls and acts like a teenager?

Bro what? LOL

If you don't like the channel or content simply don't watch.

Sounds like you are a snitch

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Trolls and acts like a teenager?

Bro what? LOL

If you don't like the channel or content simply don't watch.

Sounds like you are a snitch
I don't watch. Calling people snitches is definitely a sign of character. Well done, kid.