Supra vs C8 Corvette

Which would you rather have

• Total voters

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Nah, they'll be fine, they just use the 'Mexico' defense. I didn't see it in any of the videos I watched, but I love how people record themselves doing something illegal and then post it online and are like 'In Mexico.' ??;):drive:
So the local police are like 'Damn, that really looked like he was racing on I-4, but he said it was Mexico'.
At least one state got serious about people posting street racing videos. I could see more states doing this. No way I would record street races and post on the internet. Save it for the track.

https://www.shawlocal.com/2019/04/08/no-longer-a-youtube-star/a9gfitm/

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
At least one state got serious about people posting street racing videos. I could see more states doing this. No way I would record street races and post on the internet. Save it for the track.

https://www.shawlocal.com/2019/04/08/no-longer-a-youtube-star/a9gfitm/
' said he would make himself available to testify against the other defendants if their cases go to trial. '
And there's the other problem. Even if you don't incriminate yourself, someone you run with might get popped and snitch on you.

Babayaga Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
As entertaining as his videos are, you got a point. I watched some of the videos and at times the races are during traffic and several cars on the roadway. I can care less if they hurt themselves because it’s on them. But don’t involve any innocent bystanders.

As far as the FHP or Orlando PD. It won’t be long until they are caught/etc. Its doing it by the numbers. The more they do it, the more chances they have to get caught. I just hope no innocent bystanders ever get hurt.

As far as the channel, I will keep watching it because better them than me. It’s good entertainment :)

Keep the content coming!! Lol
Races in traffic? Whose videos are you watching?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Races in traffic? Whose videos are you watching?
There has been cars in front of their races where they had to slow down. Not many but there are some. I been watching them since beginning of 2020.

Babayaga Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
There has been cars in front of their races where they had to slow down. Not many but there are some. I been watching them since beginning of 2020.
I don't remember that at all, I know for a 100% fact that I do not race near or around any traffic