The Toyota Supra Owner's Club Event featuring Tetsuya Tada & the A90 (photos/videos)

Which Supra do you think looks the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

elpadrino

First Name
eL
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus RC350F, bmw E92, ducati monster
So I keep hearing torque figures on par with the RC-F's 389lb-ft but i can't find a similar B58 engine except maybe the one going in the high-powered Z4 M40i. I thought that engine would be exclusive to the Z4. Even that engine would be down on torque.
Sponsored

elpadrino

First Name
eL
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus RC350F, bmw E92, ducati monster
In that case, i think a lot of the uproar about "shitty" BMW engine is unwarranted. I feel like most of us are simply suffering from information overload. I've had to ban myself from this forum a few times because of the anticipation. Seeing new pics at the Supra Club meet has restored some of my faith in the car. The timing is not bad either, my RC's lease ends next year.

Jeff Lange

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AE86, GSE21
oh, you should see my FB feed... the absolute hate for this car is something else.

thankfully im working on the Lexus version lol :D
The hate is real. I see so much.

Some of it I can relate to, some of it seems ridiculous, but people have some deep sentiments about brands. That is very clear, if it wasn't already before.

Jeff

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
I just wanted to stir the pot a bit, since Tada loves doing it so much haha. I can't say anything remotely helpful though aside from that (maybe eventually, but long ways out).

I wouldn't share any of it on any Lexus forum though. No reason and I don't have much of an emotional connection to this project even though it's pretty neat.

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
So the possibilities are new supra, new "SC", LCF....I mean, I don't know what's not to like about Toyota Lexus right now. I need a better job haha. The next few years are gonna be insane.

Jeff Lange

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AE86, GSE21
LC F gets the inline-6 from the Supra tuned to high heavens.

You heard it first here!

(I have no idea what i'm talking about)

Jeff

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
LC F gets the inline-6 from the Supra tuned to high heavens.

You heard it first here!

(I have no idea what i'm talking about)

Jeff
Jeff,

I'm actually wondering if it'll maybe get the 2.4L V6 with the hybrid tech, making 600+...if so, I think I may sell a nut for a deposit lol.

Rotaryrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda RX 8
Vehicle Showcase
Japanese sports cars are just beautiful. I like the looks of the a90 very much except for those fake vents.

I would buy one change those vents and give it a little ecu update to 450HP and around 600 tourqe. That's perfect for the nürburgring and enough for the autobahn.

:nixon:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.