Toyota Launches Exclusive GR Supra A91-CF Edition for 2022

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
As others have said I really like the seats, but I like canards on the front a lot better and that new front doesn't look like it has any room for any.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
didnt even bother to give the SE a new color. lame... :rolleyes:
Right, I'm really surprised Toyota didn't release it in orange to coincide with Fast 9. IIRC, someone from Toyota had even talked about the possibility for a F&F edition.

je8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra
Pretty much as expected. Not bad but nothing to get super excited over. I like the red interior. Would have been nice to see a new exterior color. This is better than zero changes I suppose.

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
I'm a sucker for OEM quality tested stuff...wonder how much I will be able to get those pieces for....
I'm wondering the same thing!
I'll keep a lookout for when the parts catalog updates the 2022 info. I checked today and with no surprise, nothing yet. Perhaps when pricing is released for the new model, and another month or two goes by, then I will expect to have access and will definitely pass along the info on pricing for CF adds.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Right, I'm really surprised Toyota didn't release it in orange to coincide with Fast 9. IIRC, someone from Toyota had even talked about the possibility for a F&F edition.
GTFO with that ricer crap. That franchise should've died a fiery death along with Paul Walker. Scratch that, as soon as they went building hopping in Dubai :thumbsdown: each movie just reaches new heights of stupidity. I'm so glad Toyota didn't lower themselves to that.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I'll keep a lookout for when the parts catalog updates the 2022 info. I checked today and with no surprise, nothing yet. Perhaps when pricing is released for the new model, and another month or two goes by, then I will expect to have access and will definitely pass along the info on pricing for CF adds.
Please do! Really interested in adding the bottom pieces.