Toyota Supra finally spied testing Stateside!

OP
OP
2JZ-No-Sh*t

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Looks like everyone in Cali is seeing the same prototype.

a7dcb5c4d7742db6145cb441eb3d6d2a.jpg
Sponsored

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Is it me or does the one from post 161 look like it has different tailights?
Same plates, but different taillights. My guess would be maybe they were taken at different phases of development.

lemetier

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
Same plates, but different taillights. My guess would be maybe they were taken at different phases of development.
They’re different plates which aren’t registered to individual cars but assigned to the operator with a Group Character and Sequence number. EETC in Oxnard is CA DMV Certificate #46520.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
They’re different plates which aren’t registered to individual cars but assigned to the operator with a Group Character and Sequence number. EETC in Oxnard is CA DMV Certificate #46520.
I see, I just assumed each prototype had its own plates because European prototypes all had different plates.

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
From that picture it looks like it should have gotten a slightly lower belt line/window edge at the doors. A little bit too little window area per body area overall.
Completely agree. I am hoping that some of the camo is covering a little of the side glass, but I very much doubt that's the case. We are going to be stuck with a car that has the same bunker-style side windows as the 370Z. Boo.

zigzagz94

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ, 3g Eclipse
It would be interesting to find out what dates those two pics were taken as that would let us know if they're different phases of development (earlier vs current) or possibly different trim level cars being tested together.

BRZer86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Jaguar XJL Portfolio