U.S. Supra Ordering: Pricing and Availability Details! Have You Ordered?

whostorm05

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited, 1991 Pontiac TransAm
Officially put down my $3k deposit today. I'm the first person with a deposit at this dealer. They asked for my 1st and 2nd color choices which is concerning since I really want white with the driver assist package, but we'll see what happens. No word on when they will be getting theirs. Paying MSRP.

I traded in a car and I'm surprised by the little amount of paperwork done so far. Slightly concerning too, but I'm hopeful everything works out ok.
Sponsored

DDantas

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 bmw 328d
Officially put down my $3k deposit today. I'm the first person with a deposit at this dealer. They asked for my 1st and 2nd color choices which is concerning since I really want white with the driver assist package, but we'll see what happens. No word on when they will be getting theirs. Paying MSRP.

I traded in a car and I'm surprised by the little amount of paperwork done so far. Slightly concerning too, but I'm hopeful everything works out ok.
what dealer did you go through

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 4Runner / 99ā€™ Lexus LX470 / Deposit 2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase

Did they give you a time frame? Any mention of the July 22nd date?

POS VETT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Tacoma SR 4X4 V6, '20 Terrain SLE, '11 370Z Sport, '9 Eclipse GS, 8 Corvette Z06
IMHO, an exact delivery date is difficult to predict from weeks ahead, maybe within a week. There are a lot of factors dictating the exact delivery date. My dealership (US) has not received the VIN of the LE unit I ordered and everyone at the new-car receiving is keeping an eye on it. Nowadays, I get the scarce updates even when I didn't ask about it; just walking in one of the lot, one of the showrooms, delivery bays, or sometimes service bays, a coworker or another personnel would talk to or inform me about it :D

whostorm05

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited, 1991 Pontiac TransAm
My dealer said that have no dates yet, not even a rough estimate date. They still claim they can't even properly order one and it's all based on "preference". I hopefully get my preference or I'm likely not going to get the car.

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer said that have no dates yet, not even a rough estimate date. They still claim they can't even properly order one and it's all based on "preference". I hopefully get my preference or I'm likely not going to get the car.
Yup, same story here.

To make things worse (or better, depending on your color preference), I was told that for the launch editions 50% will be red, 25% black and 25% white.

I hope a lot of people like red......my fingers are crossed for a white one.

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
I got a call from my salesman yesterday. He said his boss got a call yesterday with confirmation on the white Supra. When i was there last week, his boss put the order in for a white Supra. Maybe you have to push your dealership more to place the order?

dvq

First Name
dvq
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000, Tesla Model 3, BMW M4 ZCP
All of the dealers here are giving me an information blackout, they're all pretending like they never spoke to me before about preorders and their planned adms. They're all basically waiting until they actually get cars in.

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got a call from my salesman yesterday. He said his boss got a call yesterday with confirmation on the white Supra. When i was there last week, his boss put the order in for a white Supra. Maybe you have to push your dealership more to place the order?

Congrats!! Mine did say that the cars are being ordered ā€œby regions,ā€ (or areas, I donā€™t remember the specific term) I donā€™t know how large a region is, but I am definitely jealous you got confirmation.

Did they give you a VIN? (Not that I am asking you to post it lol, just curious.)

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats!! Mine did say that the cars are being ordered ā€œby regions,ā€ (or areas, I donā€™t remember the specific term) I donā€™t know how large a region is, but I am definitely jealous you got confirmation.

Did they give you a VIN? (Not that I am asking you to post it lol, just curious.)
Good question, Ima have to ask my salesman. But this was the text he sent me.

ā€œWhite launch edition Supra in your name brother we got the confirmation today Iā€™ll follow up as I know more but my boss got the call today that we got the color we wanted comingā€

SpamSupra

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra (Absolute White)
I got a text this morning, not good news. My Midnight Black launch edition i put a deposit down sadly wont be given to me. I lost the lottery for it. I am now looking to get a premium midnight black now. Feeling a bit bummed out

Heywood220

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
13 FR-S, 22 Tundra, 93 325i
Looks like some regions are starting to allocate them to the dealers today. So far in the Midwest its been done for Michigan and Ohio dealers. I am guessing the rest will be coming soon. 124 out there currently in the dealers names. Not all allocated are at port yet, some are. With that I would say July is when they should be hitting dealerships.

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
Seems as though the Southeast will be getting ours last. Though I really hope that's not the case.

Heywood220

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
13 FR-S, 22 Tundra, 93 325i
Also for those that don't like the red mirrors on the LE, they have an option for carbon fiber mirror caps for $925. I am sure there are cheaper options out there but thought I'd pass that along. Looks like all are coming with the drivers assist package.

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius V, Porsche Boxster
Also for those that don't like the red mirrors on the LE, they have an option for carbon fiber mirror caps for $925. I am sure there are cheaper options out there but thought I'd pass that along. Looks like all are coming with the drivers assist package.
Any other updates? This is probably more info than we've gotten ever
Sponsored