Watch Live Unveiling of All-new 2020 Toyota Supra in Detroit

mas921

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Several RWD's
I have a feeling this is intentional...see how phone makers "leak" stuff...that way they catch headlines for a longer period (sticking to consumer attention as long as possible). Leaks and gossip are attention magnets

Or ..... a lot of people will just get fired xD

Heck RR even puts the red one in their preview, they probably had a pre-event to shoot/edit the YouTube content in time for the official launch,
Sponsored

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
But the scary thing is people are swooning over the LC 500 and the RC F Track Edition but the Supra is simply left alone in that corner, with the red one being under a cloth. That's why I am quite perplexed.

Like its FINALLY right there in front of people's faces but only one person is gawking at it (poor guy is probably one of us, hopefuls).

McWicked

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stutz Bearcat
Vehicle Showcase
But the scary thing is people are swooning over the LC 500 and the RC F Track Edition but the Supra is simply left alone in that corner, with the red one being under a cloth. That's why I am quite perplexed.

Like its FINALLY right there in front of people's faces but only one person is gawking at it (poor guy is probably one of us, hopefuls).
You're overthinking it bit...
It's common for automakers to allow invited members of the media to shoot quick videos and get pics before the official debut so they can get content up shortly after the official launch. So of course they're all huddled around the LC 500/RC-F, because that's the car that was up for offer at the moment. I'm sure they did the reverse with the Supra, shortly before or after this event. You can see from the outtro that the Supra video has already been shot as well.

PREDATOR786

First Name
Ismail
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EX: 1994 Toyota Corolla AE92 Twincam 16V Turbo (Jade Green). EX: 2006 VW Jetta MKV 2.0 FSi Sportline (Black). EX: 2018 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus CVT (Nebula Blue). Current: 2020 Toyota GR Supra (Prominence Red)
Just over 7 more hours left for us here in sunny South Africa, but I'll be on my way home from work at that time...

bogglo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS
You're overthinking it bit...
It's common for automakers to allow invited members of the media to shoot quick videos and get pics before the official debut so they can get content up shortly after the official launch. So of course they're all huddled around the LC 500/RC-F, because that's the car that was up for offer at the moment. I'm sure they did the reverse with the Supra, shortly before or after this event. You can see from the outtro that the Supra video has already been shot as well.
I was just about to post the same. The show is still like hours away from opening.

PilotMahoney

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus IS 250
For those of you who are in Detroit today on the premiere of the Supra, enjoy it as much as possible... I have healthy envy due to the company not giving me the days off to assist to Detroit...:thumbsdown: But enjoy it as much as possible

If you guys dont mind sharing thoughts, comments and pictures about the Supra after the premiere that would be awesome I would appreciate it:bow:

Thaaanks:thumbsup:

Supra Turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supras
For those of you who are in Detroit today on the premiere of the Supra, enjoy it as much as possible... I have healthy envy due to the company not giving me the days off to assist to Detroit...:thumbsdown: But enjoy it as much as possible

If you guys dont mind sharing thoughts, comments and pictures about the Supra after the premiere that would be awesome I would appreciate it:bow:

Thaaanks:thumbsup:
A separate thread for "official photos from Detroit" would be great. Hard to tell what is real and what is not with so many images floating around.
Sponsored