Banned
Banned
First Name
Doe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CAMSOIASNDW
Right below it .. it says *subject to change.
lol

bogglo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS
After seeing the cammo car in person at the Tokyo Auto salon, I agree you will have to see it in person to appreciate the looks. Immediately I saw it I started smiling. I wish I could be in Detroit.

I hope toyota continue to improve on it after the release and not give up on it like all the F cars.

If you already drop a deposit and you see it in person it will be hard for you to ask for your money back it's that good looking. Especially from the the rear end.

20190112_135059.jpg

IMG_20190112_144342_658.jpg

twntrbo03'

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 Supra Turbo Quicksilver ---1993 Supra Turbo Anthracite --- 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4
C'mon Monday!! I'll be tuning in from Alaska with popcorn :popcorn:

mas921

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Several RWD's
I can see the "good BMW influence" in the aero bits around the control arms lol

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
I won't say a single damn word. But watch both of these videos and you'll understand why. Thanks Redline Reviews for the amazing videos regardless.

Anyone notice something odd there? We, the fans beat the biggest auto manufacturer in the world. The constant hunger for info, leaks, videos and so much more caused these guys to just let it launch like this. However, I'm not so sure I'm happy. In fact, I am a little bit heartbroken for these guys. I feel like we are also responsible for this kind of "we give up, whatever" launch.