What modes, safety systems do you drive with?

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Curious how everyone else is driving their Supra ...

Me personally I am always driving in the following setup and honestly I have not driving the car in normal/automatic mode for more than 5 miles total since purchase also engine braking is mandatory at all times because racecar

Not Raining

Manual sport mode with "Traction mode" On (ASC off), Toyota Safety systems (ON) - Only disable lane change warning

Raining

Same as above just leave the ASC on

Just going to plug I do not care about MPGs I only rate the smiles per gallon and they are at max :yes:
Sponsored

Zero

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 89 Supra
I personally mostly have it in auto and lazy mode lately, I used to drive in sport manual all the time with suspension set to comfort and steering set to the same. I always keep the traction control on anymore and I don’t take it out on days that might rain as I am too lazy to wash it lol
But I think most people keep theirs in sport

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Typical driving is sport mode, manual, all nanny systems on. Aggressive driving is the same but in “traction mode”. I almost never drive in normal or auto modes, only for extended freeway driving.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Comfort mode, safety features on least intrusive settings, auto mode. I save sport for the track or if a mothafucka would.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
on the track: traction mode unless I'm messing around
spirited driving: sport + manual mode, traction control on -- there's sometimes gravel or leaves on the side roads that are worth gunning it on
errands: everything on in normal/comfort mode

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
SPORT mode with AT set to normal, I drive in manual mode 99% of the time. All nannies are turned on because I don't drive this car much so don't know the performance limits nor width and length of the car too well from the driver's seat.

rotary heart

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91 Edition, 2004 IS 300
Well, it's my current commute daily so I have everything on, automatic and running it on eco mode ~75% of the time.

rainmanfab

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra A91-CF
For those of you daily driving your Supra auto shifting in normal mode, does the transmission rifle through the gears under part throttle? I just picked mine up yesterday and it's the first car or truck I've driven with an auto transmission with more than 6 gears (none of them being sports cars). It caught me off guard on the test drive that it was already to 7th gear by 34mph.
Sponsored