Your favorite modification?

propazoid

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Do you need to drill new holes for the install?

Verus Engineering Diffuser.

I absolutely love the way it looks, and get more questions/comments on it than probably anything else on the car.
Sponsored

Don Alex

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium
My custom hood and trunk badges. Not cheap, especially for a non-functional mod, but worth every dollar to me.

93535ABE-6547-4F28-98C6-BF4DB8F7C2C8.jpeg
F2D0A4C0-928F-461B-B159-7FF1A99F67DB.jpeg
Looks great. Are these slip on badges or full replacements? If replacements can you tell me what is under them stock badges? only adhesive or also some pins? and i assume theyre bend and broken after removement right, or is there a chance to get them out without break them?

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
Looks great. Are these slip on badges or full replacements? If replacements can you tell me what is under them stock badges? only adhesive or also some pins? and i assume theyre bend and broken after removement right, or is there a chance to get them out without break them?
These are full replacements. They are aluminum, with recessed and painted black background, identical measurements as OEMs, and same underside radius to fit the curvature of bumper and trunk.

OEM badges have adhesive and pins. Here you can see the steps I followed to remove them and pics of bumper and trunk without badges.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/new-badge.9484/post-143966

These custom badges obviously don’t have pins.

djbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Pro
I've got two favourite mods that I've done so far.

My custom steering wheel from OHC Motors. Makes such a difference to the day-to-day feel of driving the car. Alcantara side grips, faux leather top and bottom, red centre stripe and red stitching. It really does make the cabin of the car feel much more special.

The standard steering wheel felt to me like it was just taken from the parts bin for a Toyota truck or van. Should never have been put on the car.

IMG_20210918_184707.jpeg

My second favourite mod is my Injen PK Power Package System. The noise it makes just brings a smile to my face everytime I put the foot down and then lift-off. Maybe a bit childish, but I love it!

IMG_20211204_124555.jpg

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
1) Front sway bar, full stiff. I cannot fathom why the car did not come this way. The improvement in steering response and vehicle agility is immediate and substantial.

2) Tune. Pressing a single button for more power is never unsatisfactory.

3) Lowering springs. Provided you are prepared to correct the geometry and alignment, a generous drop in ride height makes every car look better--but the Supra has an extra ✨.

Don Alex

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium
by far the best thing for me is my subwoofer installation. i think i will not be able to do anything better in the future.

photo_2021-07-20_21-44-09.jpg

I have an Eton installed. It's a 10 inch / 25 centimeter, 33 pound / 15 kilogram, 2000w subwoofer.

photo_2021-05-14_13-02-24.jpg

since i love loud bass this was the best decision for me regarding the supra.

full story here:
https://www.supramkv.com/threads/audio-upgrade-options.2297/page-18#post-143872

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
1) Front sway bar, full stiff. I cannot fathom why the car did not come this way. The improvement in steering response and vehicle agility is immediate and substantial.

2) Tune. Pressing a single button for more power is never unsatisfactory.

3) Lowering springs. Provided you are prepared to correct the geometry and alignment, a generous drop in ride height makes every car look better--but the Supra has an extra ✨.
Which front sway bar are you running? Is the rear sway bar still OEM?

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
A lot of folks seem to point to their aftermarket steering wheel as their favorite mod, which makes sense, as it's something you interact with each time you get into the car. What's the general consensus on the best place to buy one from to receive a high-quality component? I'm less worried about cost for something like this.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Which front sway bar are you running? Is the rear sway bar still OEM?
aFe front. Rear sway is still OEM, but RWD cars generally don't see much benefit from upgrading the rear bar. I have a rear bar, but it'll be a very sleepy weekend before I even think about bothering a subframe drop to install it--much less actually do it.
Sponsored