Your Favourite Suspension Mods!! go!

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
You and I are the same in regards to that methodology. However, I finally purchased aero!
Ooooh. No. Aerodynamics are 100% legit. I will go nuts on aerodynamics. I'm just not big on making a million horsepower or anything else on the car just for looks.
Don't get me wrong, I used to be! Just, as I get older, I am appreciating my free time more. Now I am more about enjoying driving the car then working on it all weekend in the garage.
It's the end of an era lol
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Ooooh. No. Aerodynamics are 100% legit. I will go nuts on aerodynamics. I'm just not big on making a million horsepower or anything else on the car just for looks.
Don't get me wrong, I used to be! Just, as I get older, I am appreciating my free time more. Now I am more about enjoying driving the car then working on it all weekend in the garage.
It's the end of an era lol
Yup, we are the same. I F'in hate working on cars now. Even rotating my track wheels/tires makes me grumpy.

I'd pay someone to work on my cars but I also have trust issues, mainly because most people do ass level work.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Yup, we are the same. I F'in hate working on cars now. Even rotating my track wheels/tires makes me grumpy.

I'd pay someone to work on my cars but I also have trust issues, mainly because most people do ass level work.
Same here. I don't trust anyone to touch my car because they ruin it, so I have to do all the maintenance myself. Swapping on cool parts is fun, maintenance not so much. Now I really find myself disliking working on my car 🤣

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
In my case, the chassis code came from putting the car into service mode to bleed the brakes, then when taking the car out, not having the electronics to calibrate the DSC. Didn't have anything to do with the SPL component install. Have an appointment at the dealership on Tuesday to have it done.
@FLtrackdays

Yes, I'm responding to myself. Calibrating the DSC resolved the chassis code and all of the other "driver assist" codes that were being thrown. Took a couple of hours and $140 at the dealership today. No biggie.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
@FLtrackdays

Yes, I'm responding to myself. Calibrating the DSC resolved the chassis code and all of the other "driver assist" codes that were being thrown. Took a couple of hours and $140 at the dealership today. No biggie.
$140!!! That will teach you not to put the car in service mode for no reason. ;)

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
@FLtrackdays

Any suggestions or advice I should tell the dealership for the appointment? I want to keep my current alignment but just clear the codes. I would think that’d be self explanatory but…. Anything else I should be more specific about (Thursday appt)? Thx man and so happy for ya!!!!

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Any suggestions or advice I should tell the dealership for the appointment? I want to keep my current alignment but just clear the codes. I would think that’d be self explanatory but…. Anything else I should be more specific about (Thursday appt)? Thx man and so happy for ya!!!!
I just told them very specifically to "calibrate the DSC to clear the chassis code and I understand I will be paying for it and will not be covered under warranty." They also brought the tech (who happened to be the shop foreman) up to talk to me about it. He knew exactly what I was talking about and said it would be no big deal. So maybe that was the key - ask to speak to the tech.

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Full cage setup has been the best thing I have done so far to improve handling car is amazing on track with just coilovers no other suspension mods or actual track alignment because you cant on oem stuff

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
no other suspension mods or actual track alignment because you cant on oem stuff
Not sure what you are saying here. You can adjust Toe front and back and Camber in the rear. The rear adjustments make the biggest difference on the attitude of the car.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Not sure what you are saying here. You can adjust Toe front and back and Camber in the rear. The rear adjustments make the biggest difference on the attitude of the car.
What are the most popular settings?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
What are the most popular settings?
Not sure what the most popular settings are as everyone likes a different feeling car.

I personally like stability over looseness, but not enough where the car plows.

I run .22 total toe-in in the rear
Sponsored