šŸ‘£ Official: Toyota Announces Manual Transmission Supra!

Only interested if it comes in manual?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Anyone else notice the kit on the wasabi concept is essentially the kit on the a91 CF, but in the satin black abs plastic of the factory aero?

Also, assuming this car is wrapped, i wonder if they just did the wrap on the door as one piece instead of wrapping the vent panel separate from the actual door to achieve this look.
Some minor differences but yeah.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/wasabi-edition-supra-sema-2019.2776/

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/toyota-launches-exclusive-gr-supra-a91-cf-edition-for-2022.9311/

toyota-gr-supra-wasabi-0.jpg

2022-Toyota-GR-Supra-Special-Edition-4-Copy.jpg

35-toyota-sema-2019-preview.jpg

2022-Toyota-GR-Supra-Special-Edition-5-Copy.jpg

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Based onā€¦.?
I said probably will, not that they are already planning to. I wouldn't put it against them to not do it. We got a power boost in year two. Tada even said some years would be cosmetic changes ie cf edition. And some would be performance. I could see a power boost near the end of production.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I said probably will, not that they are already planning to. I wouldn't put it against them to not do it. We got a power boost in year two. Tada even said some years would be cosmetic changes ie cf edition. And some would be performance. I could see a power boost near the end of production.
So youā€™re saying itā€™s just your personal guess?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I got a power boost, and I didn't even have to wait till a new model was released!

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
So youā€™re saying itā€™s just your personal guess?
Yes. Are we not allowed to have opinions or guess. It's not like I'm sharing some click bait article with nothing confirmed. Are trying to start an argument or something. I never said it was a definite thing. It was just a guess based on what's out there. Example being the GT4 was tuned to have higher hp, so it's possible and not completely out of the realm of possibility for toyota to do on future releases.

DDantas

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 bmw 328d

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Yes. Are we not allowed to have opinions or guess
Yes thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m saying. No one is allowed to have any opinions on anything. Also no one can have any fun whatsoever. ?

edit: I was only looking for an article. Even clickbait articles is better than just a guess. You can have an opinion (obviously) but be prepared to be asked about it when you post it publicly. Itā€™s like me saying that I believe they will make an electric version in 2023, donā€™t ask me why because Iā€™m a free thinker

Last edited:

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Not the person you're replying to, but I saw this article that says the B58 got another power bump for the BMW cars that use it, will probably use it in the supra since it doesn't make too much sense to manufacture two different flavors of the same engine in this era of supply shortages: https://www.carscoops.com/2022/03/b...-new-540i-740i-and-others-with-around-370-hp/
Ah yeah Iā€™ve seen that article. Iā€™m just trying to get to some trust worthy articles.. these companies are paid by people reading their bs. So they simply make stuff up to get more reads. Itā€™s messed up tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.