šŸ‘£ Official: Toyota Announces Manual Transmission Supra!

Only interested if it comes in manual?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
Remember when this thread was about rumours of a manual transmission Supra? Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

1649302195381.png

(I realize this isnā€™t the first time Iā€™ve said this but it seems relevant hereā€¦)
Sponsored

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Well I think itā€™s getting closer and closer, today on allocation I saw my first ever 3.0 premium (non CF edition) with red interior. The seats are all red though, more of the launch edition interior than the A91.

Last year when we first learned about the corolla, we were also told red interior and manual transmission would be released about the same time.

(edit: I also saw some really weird shit, a dealer in our region has a phantom grey A91 CF edition yet it has the normal aero) and no this isnā€™t some listing online I am looking at.

D35237D6-E273-4AE7-ADE2-93337AE62F62.jpeg

Last edited:

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Remember when this thread was about rumours of a manual transmission Supra? Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

1649302195381.png

(I realize this isnā€™t the first time Iā€™ve said this but it seems relevant hereā€¦)
Don't look at me, last time I made a comment about a manual, Gollum started having another hissy fit.

C-Pike

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I don't know why everyone is getting all worked up over a potential manual offering. This reminds of of the 2021 MY changes all over again.

Just my 2 cent:
1. Be happy with what you have.
2. The more to pick from the better.
3. Changes and improvements are going to happen.
4. If you don't like it then you don't have to buy it. Case in the point the 4 banger. Just because majority of people talk smack about it didn't mean Toyota pulled the plug.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Well I think itā€™s getting closer and closer, today on allocation I saw my first ever 3.0 premium (non CF edition) with red interior. The seats are all red though, more of the launch edition interior than the A91.

Last year when we first learned about the corolla, we were also told red interior and manual transmission would be released about the same time.

(edit: I also saw some really weird shit, a dealer in our region has a phantom grey A91 CF edition yet it has the normal aero) and no this isnā€™t some listing online I am looking at.

D35237D6-E273-4AE7-ADE2-93337AE62F62.jpeg
I didn't know you could get red leather outside of those special limited editions.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
OH! Sorry bud I couldn't tell. I was a little surprised that you asked this question in the manual transmission thread.

I haven't noticed the hostility as I only pop in every once in a while to see if there's any updates of the manual GR Supra that's all. It has become much quieter than say... 2018, when these forums were going insane.

EDIT: I also wanted to congratulate you on your website! That's really cool. I don't think I'll ever have the balls to send something like that overseas. Hope it goes well for you mate.
Lol if you wanna see hostility go over to the ā€œhorrible parts service from Toyota they ought to be ashamed threadā€

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
And your point is what? Doesn't change the fact that red leather was a new option for 2022 models in the US. Don't need to be in the US to know what's being released.
you just reinforced my point

I know red leather has been out since 2019 in other parts of the world.
I am referring to the US.

I am simply stating the correlation between the red leather and the manual for the US.

Just because itā€™s been around in another region doesnā€™t mean it canā€™t be newly released in ours, which brings be back to my point, the release of red leather comes along with the release of the manual transmission.. Same way Yaris drivetrain had been released somewhere else and now we are getting it.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.