2020 Supra Owners- Auto start/stop Disable Question

3rdGearEvo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV, 2003 Evo VIII
Ended up returning the Vgate adapter. It wouldn’t allow for coding of the Advanced Crash Safety Module and a few other modules. Got the OBDLinkMX+ instead
Sponsored

First Name
Nadeem
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Current: A90 Supra. Past: 2018 BMW M2, 2017 MX5 RF
I couldn’t find the Supra in the car model list in BimmerCode. I ended up selecting Z4 to code the start stop function and it worked. I bought the full version and am using Vgate iCar Pro bluetooth 4.0

I purchased the vgate 4 and it doesn't work. says "This control unit is not accessible with the adapter you are using. Please find more information on the website"

3rdGearEvo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV, 2003 Evo VIII
I purchased the vgate 4 and it doesn't work. says "This control unit is not accessible with the adapter you are using. Please find more information on the website"
I had the same issue with the vgate adapter. I would return it and get the OBDLinkMX+. It allows for more coding features. Check Amazon. I believe it was around $80

Down167

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Hi all,

I got a red push button start and I cannot figure out how to install it. Any advise on this would be greatly appreciated!

BTW I am new to the forums and searched all over for this but could not find a thread so forgive me if there is one!!

Thanks,

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Welcome to the forums and of course congrats on the purchase!

As there isn't a picture of the product installed on the Supra, would you post one once you're done? Thanks!

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I like how the video conveniently leaves out the part where you get the button out from the dash somehow which would be the only difficult part haha

Down167

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Thanks! I should have time this weekend to get it done and agreed on not showing the first step. I believe it is the same as the newer BMW's which entails just using a small screwdriver and prying it off

jopfer

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Thanks! I should have time this weekend to get it done and agreed on not showing the first step. I believe it is the same as the newer BMW's which entails just using a small screwdriver and prying it off
I have mine on oder. Please post your experience exchanging it out with instructions if possible. When mine arrives I plan to install it ASAP. Working on getting all chrome out of the vehicle.

Down167

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I had a few minutes today to try and install it and I couldn't manage to get the button assembly out. I used a tiny screwdriver to get around the edges but wasn't able to get it off. I am thinking there has to be an easier way to get it off so if anybody can chime in, that would be great!

Down167

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Tried again to get it off but no luck. Still hoping someone will chime in on this and provide some tips and pictures

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
I would imagine you have to pull the dash for this.

A pair of thin trim tools may work from two sides, just that there isn’t a shallow lip to grab.
Sponsored