Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
Says the guy driving a not-a-supra :p

Honestly - heritage is dumb. In cars and most things in life. But damn is that a waste of what they could have done.
Yeah, I can give two shits about Integra heritage, but it's like asking for a burger and getting a quinoa salad. They missed the mark big time imho.
Sponsored

CSUfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Since I wasnā€™t really a Honda guy growing up, I also donā€™t have a lot of nostalgia towards the Integra name. However with that said, I still think if this car can be specā€™d out in a (GS-R like) trim with the (retuned compared to Type R) Accordā€™s 252hp with an available automatic transmission, then itā€™ll be a winner on the mainstream market. That would be 0-60 times in the low 5ā€™s with the Accord 2.0 specs. But that would be way too logical because that would undercut some Honda/Acura products from a performance perspective.

Logically, it would (unfortunately) be wise to expect a luxury Civic Si with an available CVT that tops out in the high $30k range (if not approaching $40k zone)

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
The non Type R Integra from the previous gen was a dog too, so from that point of view it's keeping with tradition. I just don't like how big and tall the car looks. I owned a Championship White Type R back in Europe with the proper red Recaro interior and it was an amazing car.
I'm fully expecting a Type S at some point, with the CTR engine, which will be aimed at people who want a less "crazy" looking CTR with an upscaled interior. But I doubt that will come for the first model year.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Since I wasnā€™t really a Honda guy growing up, I also donā€™t have a lot of nostalgia towards the Integra name. However with that said, I still think if this car can be specā€™d out in a (GS-R like) trim with the (retuned compared to Type R) Accordā€™s 252hp with an available automatic transmission, then itā€™ll be a winner on the mainstream market. That would be 0-60 times in the low 5ā€™s with the Accord 2.0 specs. But that would be way too logical because that would undercut some Honda/Acura products from a performance perspective.

Logically, it would (unfortunately) be wise to expect a luxury Civic Si with an available CVT that tops out in the high $30k range (if not approaching $40k zone)
unfortunately when an Elantra N has a low 5 second 0-60 and starts in the high 30s they better price this very carefully because you can also get the N in a manual and people(regardless of ā€œheritageā€) wonā€™t wanna pay mid to high 40s for a rebadged civic