All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
LOL

So threatened. :rofl:

See: Confirmation Bias
Sponsored

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
LOL

So threatened. :rofl:

See: Confirmation Bias
He focused on the looks. Thats personal and always biased. Should be not surprising. We discriminate daily on many factors. Bias - yeah. Thats news? I dont like the looks of the new design either. Its just a car not a news or political conspiracy.

The car looks like a mess of conflicting design impulses. Enough that the recycled 370Z chassis etc wont overcome that in terms of my interest and others. Hopefully the new owners of it will be happy. Personal choice. LIke all things in cars.

My 2010 370Z was superb. Great car for 4 years - winter, summer etc in Germany.

Not interested in this at all. Simply from a design perspective.

But wowwwwwwww its got a manual..................Nissan tooth fairy will hopefully bring a long lasting CSC and clutch and real actual sport brakes on the Nismo LOL.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
'I don't like the thing and here's a copy pasta of someone else that shares the same opinion to further bolster my own opinion.'

Is consensus comforting and affirming for you?

See: Herd Mentality

?

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
'I don't like the thing and here's a copy pasta of someone else that shares the same opinion to further bolster my own opinion.'

Is consensus comforting and affirming for you?

See: Herd Mentality

?
Really - funny as I posted my opinion on the same conclusion before ever reading his. I agree with his opinion so have another drink clown shite.

Herd mentality. That summary aptly applies to you and easily. Your scared of different. Lack imagination and resort to insult to justify your fear. Pathetic but funny.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Really - funny as I posted my opinion on the same conclusion before ever reading his. I agree with his opinion so have another drink clown shite.

Herd mentality. That summary aptly applies to you and easily. Your scared of different. Lack imagination and resort to insult to justify your fear. Pathetic but funny.

??

You ok? Who hurt you? :crazy:

Good lawwwd... :rofl:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if Polyphony Digital will get involved in any screen edits on the Nismo version….that would be cool.

Chgu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2013 FR-S
So a guesstimated $14k or so to get to 700WHP? That seems...steep, with having to drop the engine to replace turbos and all that. What's that costing folks on their Supras? Seems like a Pure Turbo replacement, tune, and maybe E85?

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Good history on the Z, thanks for posting. Clickbaity title though. It's not that Toyota couldn't, it;s that it did not make economical sense. The same reason that Nissan is recycling so many parts from the previous Z and other cars to make this "new" Z.