2021 Supra 3.0

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
400+ miles on my Function Werk (Kenji Garage) catless and no CEL. Previous owner had it on several thousand miles no CEL.

Any catless with a built in secondary O2 defouler should generally not throw a CEL.
LIcAJKq.jpg

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Armytrix is what I upgraded to, and I love it as well!

OP
OP

z2050

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Thanks guys. Will definitely check out Armytrix for sure

MrRadioActive

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Just ordered the ArmyTrix Racing DP yesterday (15-day lead time) but I researched all of the available DP's, spoke with each company, and personally I liked the customer service of Vivid Racing and ArmyTrix. Great people, great pricing and fast shipping on other in-stock parts. I should be installing a Charge Pipe tomorrow from them. Kenji was on a "up-to 12-week" production backorder.

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
Just ordered the ArmyTrix Racing DP yesterday (15-day lead time) but I researched all of the available DP's, spoke with each company, and personally I liked the customer service of Vivid Racing and ArmyTrix. Great people, great pricing and fast shipping on other in-stock parts. I should be installing a Charge Pipe tomorrow from them. Kenji was on a "up-to 12-week" production backorder.
Have heard great things about Armytrix, but a word of warning with Vivid. They are known for having absolute crap customer service about half the time. People have received broken parts, delays, etc and gotten ghosted before. With others everything goes great, so just be careful.
Sponsored