Dinan Valved Exhausts for the Toyota GR Supra

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
did you get it with the aa catted dp? any drone or difference in normal mode?
yea. Put them on at the same time. Haven’t had any issues with sound. I just run normal in the neighborhood and if there are any cops around, etc.

As far as a drone/resonance - maybe a little around 2400rpm. I also have a blitz brace and eibach front sway bar that could influence the drone frequency/intensity. Also just changed out the inside brace with a rexpeed and the original bolts were not very tight - haven’t driven it yet to see if that makes any difference.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Wait, isn't that smaller than stock? So with valve closed is this worse than stock?
Yeah I use normal mode to keep the drone down on the freeway and for more of a stealth mode 🥷 around cop prone areas

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
anyone else using this? Considering this or the AA catback. I already have the Dinan axleback on my M4cs w/ AA EL non resonated mids, and I think I might make both cars basically sound the same.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
anyone else using this? Considering this or the AA catback. I already have the Dinan axleback on my M4cs w/ AA EL non resonated mids, and I think I might make both cars basically sound the same.
The B58 sounds nothing like the S55 or the S58. The metal oatmeal engines.

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
The B58 sounds nothing like the S55 or the S58. The metal oatmeal engines.

Stock, yes.

After putting on Active Autowerke equal length midpipes on the M4, which have now been on the market for two and a half years, it sounds essentially the same.

I've been running the same combo but still on stock downpipes on my M4cs for the last two and a half years. My new Supra sounds basically the same, but a bit smoother tone.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Stock, yes.

After putting on Active Autowerke equal length midpipes on the M4, which have now been on the market for two and a half years, it sounds essentially the same.

I've been running the same combo but still on stock downpipes on my M4cs for the last two and a half years. My new Supra sounds basically the same, but a bit smoother tone.
agree-to-disagree-anchorman.gif

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
S55's and even S58's sound like weedwackers.

B58's essentially sound like the final gen N55's (decent).

The Dinan exhaust with a catted DP is kinda the move for a street friendly car, NGL.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Stock, yes.

Love the sound of equal length midpipes on s55/s58. Only way I could ever live with one 😂

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Anybody running this with a stock downpipe that can drop some sound clips?

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Skip to 15:20ish. That’s my car with the exhaust and a factory downpipe. In cabin driving is just before the 15 min mark. Hope that helps.
Sponsored