Does anyone optimized the electronic damper settings after lowering spring installed?

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Curious if anyone in the US has done this.
Sponsored

Reactions: je8

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
If. You find anyone please let me know! Iā€™ve been looking
Same. The rear seems ok to me and the compliance isnt bad but the front struts could be slightly more tuned to the spring rate. I dont want to step up the FSB from mid setting and give up some corner independence. I did bump up to 275's in front so I may have to.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
With PSS, the tail was really happy over 1g.
The 84s of this vid. The tail slips very often for me in this corner on the track. I'm going to test the change on this track. Actually, the maximum G of a corner is related to the camber of the road as well. I hope the new change can manage 1.1g+ in this corner.
This on stock tires?

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yes. Stock tires PSS
Nice driving - surprised you're getting that kind of performance out of them. My experience with them has been otherwise and I'm looking forward to wrapping different rubber around the wheels.

Also, thanks for the information. Good stuff. Hoping to find someone who can either do this work remotely or I can take the car to. Coming up with nothing trying to find someone, though, which worries me as I have some stiffer/lower springs on the way.

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Subbed to this thread as I've been looking myself to find a way to set the dampening to Sport+ mode via bimmercode. Unfortunately, I haven't come across a way yet.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Iā€™d be highly interested in this. I find the up/down ā€œbouncierā€ than Iā€™d like, almost floats after installing the Swift Spec R springs. They seem pretty planted otherwise, I just find the bounce irritating.

OP
OP

hugokuo

First Name
Hugo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2910 Range Rover Velar, 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS, ordered A90
Vehicle Showcase
Nice driving - surprised you're getting that kind of performance out of them. My experience with them has been otherwise and I'm looking forward to wrapping different rubber around the wheels.

Also, thanks for the information. Good stuff. Hoping to find someone who can either do this work remotely or I can take the car to. Coming up with nothing trying to find someone, though, which worries me as I have some stiffer/lower springs on the way.
I have good stuff now. :lol::lol::lol:

DSC05873.jpg

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Curious if anyone in the US has done this.
Hereā€™s an update: I am speaking to Jay Bafaev at Eurolabs on Monday to scope this out. Keep you all posted but feel free to reach out independently if you want.

I was referred to him by RRT, which is a high end BMW tuner here in VA. His website is https://eurolabpro.com/ and email is [email protected].

Powaup

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
Hereā€™s an update: I am speaking to Jay Bafaev at Eurolabs on Monday to scope this out. Keep you all posted but feel free to reach out independently if you want.

I was referred to him by RRT, which is a high end BMW tuner here in VA. His website is https://eurolabpro.com/ and email is [email protected].
Awesome! Keep us posted

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
So, a bit of follow-up. I spoke with Jay this morning. He said he has had a few requests like mine, though mostly from BMW owners. Per Jay, Dinan does BMW suspension coding remotely via Shockware. They have something for the EDC on F-platform BMWs (which I think was posted above). I have an email out to Dinan to see if the Shockware coding system also works on the G29/A90 platform. It may be a dead-end but we will see.

Last edited:

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Just heard from Dinan this AM. They cannot do it. Looks like we are back to square one.

OP
OP

hugokuo

First Name
Hugo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2910 Range Rover Velar, 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS, ordered A90
Vehicle Showcase
Just heard from Dinan this AM. They cannot do it. Looks like we are back to square one.
I checked with Dinan awhile back. They said no plan for G29 at all.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Bumping if anyone has updates :)
Sponsored