Driving Mode Poll: Which mode do you guys drive your Supras the most? Normal or Sport?

In which mode do you drive your Supra the most?

• Total voters

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0L Premium, buncha Miatas, others....
99% of the time I hit the Sport button before I even pull out of the garage. If the trip means highway driving I will go to Normal on the onramp because we have some shyt highway surfaces around here. In an extra stupid move they have the fastlane utterly falling apart while the lanes to the right are smooth pavement. This is on Hwy 44, the hwy I drive most often. Seems all the taxes I pay aren't being spent on the right stuff, shocking.
The car actually handles just fine in Normal, and certainly rides nicer, but the exhaust in Sport is just so awesome I can't resist. :cool:
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
99% of the time I hit the Sport button before I even pull out of the garage. If the trip means highway driving I will go to Normal on the onramp because we have some shyt highway surfaces around here. In an extra stupid move they have the fastlane utterly falling apart while the lanes to the right are smooth pavement. This is on Hwy 44, the hwy I drive most often. Seems all the taxes I pay aren't being spent on the right stuff, shocking.
The car actually handles just fine in Normal, and certainly rides nicer, but the exhaust in Sport is just so awesome I can't resist. :cool:
Why not configure sport individual to use the normal suspension and sport everything else, and code that w/ bimmercode?

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
You can customize it to have the best of both worlds. I have mine start in Sport but with damping and transmission set to Normal... good gas mileage, smooth ride, but tighter steering and better exhaust notes. :thumbsup:

Edit: LOL @zrk beat me by a few seconds.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
You can customize it to have the best of both worlds. I have mine start in Sport but with damping and transmission set to Normal... good gas mileage, smooth ride, but tighter steering and better exhaust notes. :thumbsup:

Edit: LOL @zrk beat me by a few seconds.
You're god damn right I did!

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0L Premium, buncha Miatas, others....
Why not configure sport individual to use the normal suspension and sport everything else, and code that w/ bimmercode?
Laziness LOL

(although I do now have suspension set to Normal while in Sport)

Reactions: zrk

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I have mine set for engine and trans in sport plus mode on start with everything else in sport mode and coded it this way using bimmer code. I didn't buy this car to save gas or have a cozy ride so thats my preference. ?

3rdGearEvo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV, 2003 Evo VIII
Set bimmercode to always start in sport individual and set sport individual to engine and trans in sport, steering and suspension in normal. Noticed a definite decrease in mpg from 20 when in normal down to 17 when only in sport. This was clocking actual mileage in between fueling

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
Bimmercoded to start in sport individual:

Sport individual: all sport except damping. Sometimes I turn steering to normal.

Normal mode the smallest amount of time when on boring boring commutes, might even turn on auto engine start stop

Sport+ for fucking around, w/ traction mode if racing from a stop.

I'm always in AT though because I can't figure out this cars ideal MT shifting, especially at WOT, I can't shift anywhere near as good as the car so it makes me want to use AT mode if I'm doing a fun start or racing from 0mph.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Sport around town, Normal on the hwy.

MVJ1975

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0
Sport around town, Normal on the hwy.
Same, though I'm rarely on the highway. Generally only on the occasional trip to visit family in PA. Otherwise I avoid I95/I495 like the plague and take back roads.
Sponsored