ECUTEK ProEcu For BMW B58/2020+ A90 Supra Discussion

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Long Island
You aren’t far from us and we travel to NY/NJ frequently.

We can come to you to unlock or you can come to us. Don’t let that be a limiting factor to having to use JB4. Happy to help you any way I’m able.

Feel free to reach out. All contact info is in my signature.
Sponsored

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Once unlocked can it be locked again by the dealer? Will the dealer alway try to lock the ecu everytime its brought in, even for an oil change?
It can be locked by them after having it unlocked.

Request them not to perform any updates and they won’t and you’ll be fine.

MKV_Ant

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Any way to check if my ECU is locked from home? I bought it last November but sent it to Toyota for maintenance in February. Planning to do a tune.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Any way to check if my ECU is locked from home? I bought it last November but sent it to Toyota for maintenance in February. Planning to do a tune.
We rent out free cables to potential customers to check. If it is and you’d like to not move forward, you just mail it back. :)

Let me know if you need one and I’ll hook ya up brother.

Feel free to text me at anytime. My cell is 252-314-5604.

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
First test of ecutek racerom antilag. Only 5-6psi on the break. Will increase more throughout more testing.

Kristos

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 Corvette GS, 2012 BOSS 302
Just flashed my EcoTek 93 Octane Map from Goodspeed Performance. Big shout out to Marin for the help and time he put in. Great customer service. Gonna flash the E30 map in a couple days, can't wait to feel how that map changes things. Racerom upgrade sounds like it is gonna be a great tool when it finally rolls out.

Q8_TwinTurbo

First Name
Athbi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 Porsche 965 Turbo 3.6, 2001 Porsche 996 Turbo, 2008 Mitsubishi Evo X
First test of ecutek racerom antilag. Only 5-6psi on the break. Will increase more throughout more testing.

Justin,

Can you share the app you are using on your phone during that run.

I like how the phone works as a shift light., or is it my eyes seeing things...o_O

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
65 GTO, 69 Corvette, 65 Corvette 427, 23 Corvette
Just flashed my EcoTek 93 Octane Map from Goodspeed Performance. Big shout out to Marin for the help and time he put in. Great customer service. Gonna flash the E30 map in a couple days, can't wait to feel how that map changes things. Racerom upgrade sounds like it is gonna be a great tool when it finally rolls out.
Why E30 and not E50?

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
65 GTO, 69 Corvette, 65 Corvette 427, 23 Corvette
The map I got is good for E30-E60 actually. Just easier to call it E30 Map. Lol
I didn't realize there was such a wide range of ethanol that could be used with a single calibration. When I mix E10 and E85 at the pump to get E50 I measure it to the 1/100 of a gallon. I guess that's probably overkill.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I didn't realize there was such a wide range of ethanol that could be used with a single calibration. When I mix E10 and E85 at the pump to get E50 I measure it to the 1/100 of a gallon. I guess that's probably overkill.
With solutions like flex fuel now available, you can run any mixture at any time, with never having to change tunes. Regardless if its straight 91/93 or full E85. The tune will automatically compensate for the ethanol percentage detected in the tank.

XPOTTEDPLANTX

First Name
julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Car(s)
2020 supra, 09 sti hatch, 69 nova, 68 camaro

no kidding i thought if you had an e50 tune you better have e50 or die! this is the main reason i have stayed away ... well i guess i may have to do an ethanol tune now

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
no kidding i thought if you had an e50 tune you better have e50 or die! this is the main reason i have stayed away ... well i guess i may have to do an ethanol tune now
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or if I can assist.

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
I should probably clarify for Marshall, he means it’s got such a wide range if you have a flex fuel sensor. And EcuTek.

I believe the ECU can compensate quite a bit for ethanol content without an ethanol sensor as long as you can’t go crazy with mixing and max out the fuel trims.
Sponsored