Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
So far so good
Any issues with noise with these springs? I know some people have had to order sleeves to put on the springs. But perhaps because these are not as aggressive of a drop you don’t need them?
I just did this install over the weekend and my springs came with rubber sleeves pre-installed, only on the rears though. I've driven about 100 miles on these springs now and I would say they ride identical to the OE springs ride quality and no noises that I can speak of and I've done some very spirited driving since the install. Very happy with them so far. I will post pictures once the car has settled.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Any issues with noise with these springs? I know some people have had to order sleeves to put on the springs. But perhaps because these are not as aggressive of a drop you don’t need them?
~ no issues at all … now at 5,500 miles.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Thanks guys! I’m hoping to install them in the next couple weeks. Not much free time right now.

21sausage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Just installed these yesterday afternoon. Has anyone experienced any spring binding issues?

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I'm actively contemplating on this setup, but not just for the visual "drop."

How's the ride compare to OEM? Does OEM Sport now feel like the Eibachs in Normal?

Also, any difference in steering response, feel and handling compared to the OEM springs?

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I installed Whiteline adjustable end links, and an adjustable sway bar along with the front Z4 Eibach springs. Springs were a little tricky at first because I was having a problem aligning everything perfectly while trying to slowly jack the front suspension up. But once I figured it out everything buttoned up perfectly. No clunks, squeaks, etc. Everything feels really tight. Turn in is sharper for sure. Now just need the rears installed and an alignment. Will post pics when done.

Thanks for all the posts in this thread, it was very helpful as I would not have known to cut the stock bump stocks.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm actively contemplating on this setup, but not just for the visual "drop."

How's the ride compare to OEM? Does OEM Sport now feel like the Eibachs in Normal?

Also, any difference in steering response, feel and handling compared to the OEM springs?
The ride quality is almost identical to the OEM springs, I literally can't tell a single bit of difference. As for the handling, it feels a bit more responsive and you can tell there's a slight reduction in body roll. There's nothing but pros to this install and no cons that I can think of other than maybe ride height clearance being an issue for some people.

ApexMissingApe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra (sold), BMW M550i, G8 GXP
I agree with everyone else about the ride quality not being compromised. It also seemed to make it more planted, or maybe that was attributed to the extra width in track I gained when I added spacers.

I can’t tell if it reduced body roll over stock because there’s still plenty of roll after the install. You can really see it in this picture from my recent track weekend:
D2720202-515A-4B04-A789-0F5B37F74C0B.jpeg

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Thanks guys! Just got the springs this week. Going to install them soon along with the Z16 "less dust" pads whenever I can swing it between work, weather and holiday "to-do's"

You can cut the rear bumpstops on the car without removing the shocks, right?

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You can cut the rear bumpstops on the car without removing the shocks, right?
I never thought of that. I was planning on removing the shocks to get to the bumpstops but this would be way easier…. Anyone do this?

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I never thought of that. I was planning on removing the shocks to get to the bumpstops but this would be way easier…. Anyone do this?
When I did this job I removed the dust boot cover and cut the bump stops at the same time, obviously by removing the top perch. Getting the bump stop back into the dust boot took some PB Blaster lubricant and some serious elbow grease as well. I couldn't imagine trying to slide the bump stop out of the dust boot and cut it while the shock was in the car!

Last edited:

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
When I did this job I removed the dust boot cover and cut the bump stops at the same time, obviously by removing the top perch. Getting the bump stop back into the dust boot took some PB Blaster lubricant and some serious elbow grease as well. I couldn't imagine trying to slide the bump stop out of the dust boot and cut it while the shock was in the car!
In my mind I was thinking I can just cut and trim the bumpstop with a razor while it’s attached to the shock. Just talk8mg the rears. As long as I can get to the bump stop portion I need to trim. But it may bebest just to remove the shock. It doesn’t look too bad.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In my mind I was thinking I can just cut and trim the bumpstop with a razor while it’s attached to the shock. Just talk8mg the rears. As long as I can get to the bump stop portion I need to trim. But it may bebest just to remove the shock. It doesn’t look too bad.
Have you already done the rears? If your bump stop is lodged inside of the dust boot it's gonna be a pain to get it out, if not, it will be easy to pull down and cut, but hard as hell to get the bump stop connected back to the dust boot.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Have you already done the rears? If your bump stop is lodged inside of the dust boot it's gonna be a pain to get it out, if not, it will be easy to pull down and cut, but hard as hell to get the bump stop connected back to the dust boot.
No just the fronts, I’m doing the rears later this week. I’ll see if I can get to them for trimming but I’ll anticipate pulling the shock out. No big deal. The rears don’t loo too bad.
Sponsored