Let's talk about Colors

Which color of the A90 Supra are you ordering?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsds

First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
n/a
The rendering was quite generous with the width of the front fenders too. i'm not one for any type of body kit but hopefully there's some fenders that come out to give it more shape around the wheels without it looking cheesy af.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Lexus didn’t call it orangish yellow, there is no ish about it.

Why should I? Orange is orange, green is green, blue is blue. Why do we need to bend to lower level of intelligence and accept it? Just because People are getting dumber doesn’t mean I should participate and be ok with it. I own a business and unfortunately I see this too often. People are creating their own version of reality and don’t understand the meaning behind their actions or words, it has become scary how stupid young people have become.

Let’s try to stick with reality. Sure, maybe a few of you are color blind, but could it be that they really don’t know the difference between orange and yellow? Are they second guessing themselves? So big deal, I am cutting through the bullshit and calling a duck, a duck.

So how about you take the stick out of your ass and stop contributing to the ‘they should all get awards’ attitude.

I do realize I might have went overboard here lol, but at least we sorted out if it was orange or yellow question. You fucking welcome!
Sorry I had to make an account just to reply to this. I've been lurking around this forum for well over a year now reading and trying to get info. I've concluded there are a couple of posters here like A70 and Guff with some great things to say and contribute which is what has kept me coming back on a daily or weekly basis.

With that said there are also people like yourself who seem to do nothing other than complain that the car that hasn't come out yet and they have no confirmed info on is an absolute failure, act as if because you own an MKIV you are the expert on what should and shouldn't qualify as a "Supra" and be a bit of jerk to people over minor things like an opinion on a color.

Don't get me wrong, its not to say everyone should be blind fans of the car or anything, skepticism and questioning things is great, but if all you're going to bring is negativity to every thread then why bother?

Also this is Schoolbus yellow which IS a combo of Orange and yellow, not EXACTLY the same but also close enough it's definitely not worth the above rant:dunno:
1970s_Dodge_Challenger_RT_Green_Go_Paint_60ml_32061.jpg
c339ed9adc331c447c98786a4be5da1f.jpg

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
Sorry I had to make an account just to reply to this. I've been lurking around this forum for well over a year now reading and trying to get info. I've concluded there are a couple of posters here like A70 and Guff with some great things to say and contribute which is what has kept me coming back on a daily or weekly basis.

With that said there are also people like yourself who seem to do nothing other than complain that the car that hasn't come out yet and they have no confirmed info on is an absolute failure, act as if because you own an MKIV you are the expert on what should and shouldn't qualify as a "Supra" and be a bit of jerk to people over minor things like an opinion on a color.

Don't get me wrong, its not to say everyone should be blind fans of the car or anything, skepticism and questioning things is great, but if all you're going to bring is negativity to every thread then why bother?

Also this is Schoolbus yellow which IS a combo of Orange and yellow, not EXACTLY the same but also close enough it's definitely not worth the above rant:dunno:
1970s_Dodge_Challenger_RT_Green_Go_Paint_60ml_32061.jpg
c339ed9adc331c447c98786a4be5da1f.jpg
I only seem like an ass because I have to reply to people like you who put words in my mouth. I never said the A90 is a complete failure. I was also very clear that the things I say are my opinions and not facts. Also, I don’t care if an orange bus was named green bus, orange is orange, there is no way around it. Sure some colors have a combination of colors and depends on how the light reflects off of it can display differently. However when a color is clearly more dominant than the other by a long shot and in fact doesn’t show any yellow whatsoever, why call it yellow? How about light orange or pale orange, but yellow? ZERO YELLOW IN THERE MY FRIEND.

All I did was nicely posted a picture of the yellow one comparing to the orange since people were having AN EXTREMELY difficult time figuring it out. I wasn’t rude about it. On the other hand I am getting attacked for providing factual information?

Maybe you are the asshole? Think about it.

I joke around a lot and maybe my sense of humor is not for everyone (hippies, stuck ups and all inclusive type people don’t like it) but you guys are a bunch of really sensitive people. No joke, it’s over the top and no one is attacking you either, just pointing things out. My assumption is that most of you were getting it straight from the breast until your early twenties at minimum. (Oh crap, I did it again.) if my last comment upset you and you didn’t find it even 1% humorous then you are the problem and I am 100% right. (Disclaimer: just my opinion)

Just calm down, grow a pair and stop questioning colors, no one gives a shit.

Last edited:

rtoadyt

First Name
Reto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
I only seem like an ass because I have to reply to people like you who put words in my mouth. I never said the A90 is a complete failure. I was also very clear that the things I say are my opinions and not facts. Also, I don’t care if an orange bus was named green bus, orange is orange, there is no way around it. Sure some colors have a combination of colors and depends on how the light reflects off of it can display differently. However when a color is clearly more dominant than the other by a long shot and in fact doesn’t show any yellow whatsoever, why call it yellow? How about light orange or pale orange, but yellow? ZERO YELLOW IN THERE MY FRIEND.

All I did was nicely posted a picture of the yellow one comparing to the orange since people were having AN EXTREMELY difficult time figuring it out. I wasn’t rude about it. On the other hand I am getting attacked for providing factual information?

Maybe you are the asshole? Think about it.

I joke around a lot and maybe my sense of humor is not for everyone (hippies, stuck ups and all inclusive type people don’t like it) but you guys are a bunch of really sensitive people. No joke, it’s over the top and no one is attacking you either, just pointing things out. My assumption is that most of you were getting it straight from the breast until your early twenties at minimum. (Oh crap, I did it again.) if my last comment upset you and you didn’t find it even 1% humorous then you are the problem and I am 100% right. (Disclaimer: just my opinion)

Just calm down, grow a pair and stop questioning colors, no one gives a shit.
Sensitive vs easily triggered. Ima just get me some popcorn.

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
Sensitive vs easily triggered. Ima just get me some popcorn.
It’s true, I don’t have patience for stupidity. Show me stupid, i’ll Show you easily triggered.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
I just saw a pearl Aqua C63,and my first thought was 'that color would look nice on the MKV'

nougatti

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 IS200 SportCross, 2000 MR2 Spyder, 2012 Prius Plug-in

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Toyota Europe posted this video a week ago. At 1:05 you can see them putting the wrap on an exposed part of the vehicle. Looks like gunmetal to me.

C63DF569-D9C8-4FD5-AD43-8713A80588CB.png

Last edited:

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
This one looks yellow/orange. :what:

PhMUVPv.jpg

ZKffFeQ.jpg

Black or dark blue? :dunno:

040.jpg

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Nice spot!

Does BMW or Toyota have a similar hue yellow/orange in their current/past colour pallettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.