Let's talk about Colors

Which color of the A90 Supra are you ordering?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Just need RSP and I'm set. Blue Crush Metallic on the new Corollas and Camrys is nice, but it's not the same. There's just something magical about RSP...

Sun Devil

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
current: 2016 Audi A7 . Past: 996TT,997cab, 997TT, R8 V10, 13 FR-S
I just cannot warm up to any shade of blue. I like White and Greys. Black is too hard to keep clean .. especially in dusty hot Arizona.

OP
OP
Sunspot

Sunspot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I like big rear ends and I cannot lie.
@Sunspot, you should add a poll with some basic color choices. My pick would be black.
I thought about it but I wouldn't know where to start!?!..there are so many different shades, metallic flakes, pearls..etc.. I was hoping people would post up colors that they like.

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Some colors for the Z4 as reported by BP.

Good news/bad news about G29. Good news: M40i will have power output at the upper end of our expectations (not very far from M2/S55). Bad news: I haven't seen any G29s with a manual.

sDrive30i will not surprise - same engine as G20 330i. Interesting colors are Misano Blue, San Francisco Red, and Frozen Grey II. And you'll be able to build a Superman Z4 too. Mid-2018 market intro as previously established.

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=901686

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
What are the odds of the Toyota sharing colours with the BMW though. Were there any colours shared by Subaru and Toyota with the brz/86?

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
What are the odds of the Toyota sharing colours with the BMW though. Were there any colours shared by Subaru and Toyota with the brz/86?
Most were shared, although each one had its own unique colour - e.g.Rally Blue for the Subie.

Status
Not open for further replies.