MHD Flasher For 2020+ A90 Supra Discussion

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
UPDATE FROM MHD:

They are pushing for initial public release by next week, or the week after. then FEMTO (port 6/2020 ECU vehicles) support to follow once they work that out with them.

yes current version of MHD is perfectly stable and OTS maps are used by thousands of owners. The OTS maps get updated/refined periodically.
Does it include Custom Rom?

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
So MHD got back to me this am. For femto unlocked cars like the MT Supra it seems like these MHD+ features won’t be available for a little while and no eta on release either.

which is a shame because I would prefer MHD and have to switch by April.

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive
So MHD got back to me this am. For femto unlocked cars like the MT Supra it seems like these MHD+ features won’t be available for a little while and no eta on release either.

And for autos?

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive
If you go back a few posts twisted tuning mentioned femto unlocked ecus will be after the ones that don't need it. So basically pre June 2020 ecus are first.
That’s good for my M340i but not my supra.
Will still wait till MHD + is ready for the supra. Hopefully not too much longer as I wanna send the dme away!

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Alright, is MHD+ on par with BM3's current level of capability?
theres a good amount of features under the hood that arent available anywhere else with MHD+.

And for autos?

Yes, FEMTO support will come after because they have to work with FEMTO to get all that stuff figured out on FEMTO end.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
theres a good amount of features under the hood that arent available anywhere else with MHD+.

Yes, FEMTO support will come after because they have to work with FEMTO to get all that stuff figured out on FEMTO end.
As a vendor, have you been given an eta?

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
6. Full and native integration with the Motiv ReFlex controller: We have 2-way CANBUS integration to allow advanced capabilities such as the DME limp when there is a PI injector error and DME control of external wastegates
Dzenan. Either get your canbus board out to market. Or swallow your pride and integrate motiv reflex into bm3. You have an idea on how long its gonna take them spiral?

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Dzenan. Either get your canbus board out to market. Or swallow your pride and integrate motiv reflex into bm3. You have an idea on how long its gonna take them spiral?
According to the latest polls and data collected from TSA, Wikipedia, Ohio State University, WHO, KOBO, SAS, along with NASA, CNN, 4chan, my local barber shop, DoH, FBI, and my nosy ass neighbor - it will be two weeks. Always. Two. Weeks.

ricard_jdm

First Name
Ricard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.garaget.org
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Tommorow it's finaly happening!
From MHD's facebook
"

We introduce: MHD+ advanced Motiv ReFlex integration for all B58 gen2 and S58 cars! This is part of our Gen2 MHD+ Suite alongside all of the other features you’d come to expect (mapswitch, antilag, flexfuel, nls, pi safety, knockCel, flap control, etc)
Today’s video highlights how our MHD+ ReFlex Integration has received a massive upgrade that now makes it the best on the market. Our ReFlex integration greatly simplifies the tuning process, increases the accuracy of supplemental port injection and adds additional safety features not seen before. So how does it work?
-Port fuel injector calibration data is now stored directly on the vehicle’s DME allowing the DME to calculate live injector characterization.
-The total fuel mass requested by the DME is split into two portions: one for direct injection and the other for port injection.
-Utilizing the port injection fuel mass and injector characterization data, we calculate the required injector pulsewidth.
-To ensure safety, the resulting injection window, fuel mass splits and other items are checked to be within normal operating conditions.
This information is then sent to the Motiv ReFlex via the PT-Can BUS. The Motiv ReFlex handles real-time crank and camshaft syncronization allowing for sequential injection.
Finally, the Motiv ReFlex delivers the injector pulsewidth calculated by the DME.
Our advanced ReFlex integration is also designed to not only give full control over supplemental port injection, but to all of its auxiliary outputs (ex. wgdc, extra fuel pumps, nitrous, etc). This means you only need to flash the ReFlex firmware one time to the latest MHD+ supporting firmware, and from there you can make all the tuning changes you’d ever need right in the DME (for custom tunes).
The MHD+ update will be released in 3 stages: Tomorrow (1/22) support for all B58 Gen2 Pre-FEMTO DMEs, shortly after that all S58 Pre-FEMTO / Cloned DMEs and in the last stage support for all B58Gen2 and S58 DMEs including FEMTO Unlocked DMEs (if you already have a FEMTO unlock done, it will be necessary to send the DME to FEMTO again in order to apply our custom code)"

https://fb.watch/pIXxRlwoqn/
Sponsored