New (Unconfirmed) Details and Specifications of US-Spec MKV Supra:

Would you consider a single trim, 350hp, 3300lbs/1500kg luxury A90 Supra at $60k+?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
Without getting into too much detail, my dad's been sick so I've had to come down to TX to take care of him. On top of that, I've been really busy with work, so pretty much all the hobby stuff has been put on hold. Haven't been able to work on my cars, make YouTube videos, or really anything as of late.

Such is life though, and anyone who's a bit older or has older parents knows that your obligation to them comes first! Regardless, I'll try to get on a bit more. I'm still planning on covering NAIAS for you guys, so don't worry about that!
How far are you from Plano?since you're in Texas
Sponsored

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Without getting into too much detail, my dad's been sick so I've had to come down to TX to take care of him. On top of that, I've been really busy with work, so pretty much all the hobby stuff has been put on hold. Haven't been able to work on my cars, make YouTube videos, or really anything as of late.

Such is life though, and anyone who's a bit older or has older parents knows that your obligation to them comes first! Regardless, I'll try to get on a bit more. I'm still planning on covering NAIAS for you guys, so don't worry about that!
Itā€™s all good Guff, just giving you a hard time. Family first though :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Guff

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate the love guys! Perks of being in Texas is that I can go knock on the front door at Toyota and ask them if they made a good Supra successor yet.

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
Appreciate the love guys! Perks of being in Texas is that I can go knock on the front door at Toyota and ask them if they made a good Supra successor yet.
Good Luck man. I've tried so many times...
giphy.gif

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
Yeah that's about what my last meeting at Plano HQ looked like hahaha
:rofl: Guff you are the man. I visited the Plano HQ a few times, since my job is in Plano as well. I've never spoken to the right ppl b/c everyone was trying deflect me to local dealerships.

If your going to the Detroit auto show for the unveil, I'm looking forward to a POV from someone on this forum.

Also, hopefully Toyota breaks the internet with whatever they got planned.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
it might be a good time to interject the latest rumors on US trim levels from one of my sources (much obliged):

Base - ultrasuede/alcantara, optional nav, optional driver's assist (safety sense, park assist etc)
Premium - heated leather, HUD, NAV with optional driver's assist
Launch - Premium with minor cosmetics

Forumboy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None officially
it might be a good time to interject the latest rumors on US trim levels from one of my sources (much obliged):

Base - ultrasuede/alcantara, optional nav, optional driver's assist (safety sense, park assist etc)
Premium - heated leather, HUD, NAV with optional driver's assist
Launch - Premium with minor cosmetics
Does the base come standard with Apple CarPlay and android auto?

Status
Not open for further replies.