Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
https://toyotagazooracing.com/release/2019/e-motorsports/0315-01.html

ļ¼TO LAUNCH GR SUPRA GT CUP FOR PLAYSTATIONĀ®4 GRAN TURISMO SPORTļ¼
March 15, 2019

TOYOTA GAZOO Racing (TGR) announces that it will enter e-motorsports with the launch of GR Supra GT Cup for PlayStationĀ®ļ¼Š14 (PS4Ā®). The Gran Turismo Sport that is the first global one-make race, starts in April 2019. As part of our e-motorsports activities, we also will become an official partner of the FIA-certified Gran Turismo Championships, an online championship for the Gran Turismo real driving simulator series that is hosted in partnership with the FIA (the FĆ©dĆ©ration Internationale de l'Automobile).

From this year, by involving e-motorsports as one of the pillars of TGR motorsports activities, we are actively working to make motorsports and sport cars more accessible, and enjoyable across generations and around the world. Then, we hope to connect various findings obtained through e-motorsports to ā€making ever-better carsā€ in the future.

GR SUPRA GT CUP OVERVIEW
Race name GR Supra GT Cup
Event period Aprilā€“October 2019
Event location Preliminary rounds: online, across the world
Finals: an event will be held at the Tokyo Motor Show in October
No. of rounds Preliminary rounds: 13 rounds scheduled for 2019 (Planned)
Finals: 1 race
Participation requirements Owner of the Gran Turismo Sport for PS4Ā® and PS4Ā® software; participants must be six years old or older
Entry procedure Details will be available on the following website:
URL: https://toyotagazooracing.com/e-motorsports/
Detailed information including the circuits to be used in each round will be published in due course on the GR Supra GT Cup section of the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing website.
URL: https://toyotagazooracing.com/e-motorsports/

The FIA Gran Turismo Championship World Tour 1, the opening event of the Gran Turismo Sport world series, will be held in Paris on March 16. At the event, we will announce the GR Supra GT Cup at a panel sessionļ¼Š2 with Mr. Kazunori Yamauchi (President of Polyphony Digital Inc.) and Tetsuya Tada (Chief Engineer of GR Supraļ¼Š3). It will be broadcast live on GRAN TURISMO TV, the official Gran Turismo YouTube channel.

e-motorsports_0315_02.png

e-motorsports_0315_03.png

e-motorsports_0315_04.png

e-motorsports_0315_05.png

e-motorsports_0315_06.png

e-motorsports_0315_07.png

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
Supra GT Cup

(Toyota and GR have seen the huge success of NISSAN's nismo GT Academy that took the best GT-R drivers on Gran Turismo and recruited them with amazing results in Blancpain GT / GT3 / Super GT programs and will probably do something similar)

SneakyNinja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 R32 GTR, 16ā€™ STI(RIP), 13ā€™ BRZ(RIP)
Supra GT Cup

(Toyota and GR have seen the huge success of NISSAN's nismo GT Academy that took the best GT-R drivers on Gran Turismo and recruited them with amazing results in Blancpain GT / GT3 / Super GT programs and will probably do something similar)

Iā€™ve been involved in GT Academy and without a steering wheel itā€™s impossible to get those last few seconds. Either way all I need is a date and Iā€™ll go for it, itā€™s time for me to get in the GT World.

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
I hope I'm wrong, but this seems to seal the fate of no more Toyotas in Forza for a while. I keep hoping for a new Toyota DLC, but they seem to just care about GT at this point.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
I hope I'm wrong, but this seems to seal the fate of no more Toyotas in Forza for a while. I keep hoping for a new Toyota DLC, but they seem to just care about GT at this point.
Z4 mod in FH4?
Sponsored