Petition To Toyota For Manual Transmission.

Which would affect your buying decision for the Supra, Toyota Safety Sense or a Manual Transmission?

• Total voters

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
They lost money on every LFA. Halo Cars and sports cars in general aren't huge money makers for them. Obviously with something like the Supra they want to more than just break even but my point was that their profit expectations couldn't have been that high to begin with so why jeopardize that with limiting half of your sales potential.
Yes on the LFA but I beleive that was more of a statement from them than anything else...
Sponsored

Levi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alfa Romeo
I think this thread needs a :bump:.

Only 270 people have signed. :thumbsdown:
Most people are not interested in this car. When they will see it and want to like it, they'll find lame excuses like the lack of manual, while months ago they bought a pseudo-SUV pseudo van that can't go off-road, has cramped third row seats with high floor luggage space, FWD based AWD and automatic transmission with 4 cylinder turbocharged laggy engine.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome Joe Rohan episode about manual vs automatic transmissions....starts at 3:00. What do you all think?

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™ll share on my Instagram page.. and will ask other Supra owners to do so..

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
20 plus signs in the past 10 mins.. Iā€™ll push it more on the gram and keep yā€™all posted.

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Over 300 now.. Iā€™ll push more on all the avenues and get this thing get to 500 before the weekend.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Not to sound negative or anything, but do these petitions actually work? I know petitions say for example "we need our street resurfaced" work, because we pay taxes for it. However, do you think Toyota will actually listen or care about this?

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well if A70 our insider is saying that we should sign we should not need any more motivation than that.

Today I will start my second round of sharing all over youtube to get this thing to 500.

@Jdmuscle thanks man for all your efforts!!
No need to thank me man.. letā€™s make this happen. Iā€™m with you on this. If I can just get one of the big Supra pages to share it on Instagram itā€™ll be perfect. Iā€™ve tagged them all on my post. Check it out @Vipraz

Villa Jonny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus [V8] RCF, Camry [V6] SE
Vehicle Showcase
Not to sound negative or anything, but do these petitions actually work? I know petitions say for example "we need our street resurfaced" work, because we pay taxes for it. However, do you think Toyota will actually listen or care about this?
Yeah, I signed but interest seems low. Most of the people I see signing are not even planning on buying the car. Maybe Toyota did the research already and came up with the conclusion that the manual would be ditched? I don't know. :dunno:

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I signed but interest seems low. Most of the people I see signing are not even planning on buying the car. Maybe Toyota did the research already and came up with the conclusion that the manual would be ditched? I don't know. :dunno:
Issue is awareness.. people that like to see a manual and knowing about this petition is what we need to put together. Thatā€™s something that all of us here can do by spreading the word.