Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
This was with stock OEM exhaust, 483 whp on 93, DP & no other upgrades.
Any chance you captured a log? Wondering if the factory calibrations get confused at all with the WG or AFR response.
Sponsored

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Any chance you captured a log? Wondering if the factory calibrations get confused at all with the WG or AFR response.
There are no factory calibrations. The whole DME calibration gets tuned for the turbo, including the EWG, AFR, and throttle plate.

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
ah, when he said "no other upgrades" i thought that also excluded a tune, which was surprising to me

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
This was with stock OEM exhaust, 483 whp on 93, DP & no other upgrades.

dynorunShare_0.png
Solid starter 93 numbers IMO. Could probably easily get into the 525ish range with this turbo with some revisions I would think. What tuning platform is this on?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Exactly, thatā€™s my point. 60-130 is a better indication of how fast the car is. And also a more reliable standard imo.
60-130s are as good as a dyno. Meaning not very good.
You're not considering the fact that I can do my runs down A BIG ASS HILL with a tailwind, doctor the elevation change using my MSPaint skills on the Dragy screenshot, and drive everyone bananas as they wonder how the hell my stock turbo is so much faster than theirs šŸ˜‚

a90fresh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90 3.0 Premium
Sorry didnā€™t log anything during session.

Solid starter 93 numbers IMO. Could probably easily get into the 525ish range with this turbo with some revisions I would think. What tuning platform is this on?
BM3 tuning platform. It was raining šŸŒ§ heavy during dyno session, shop mentioned ambient temp was affecting dyno numbers. On a good day, should easily hit 500whp with factory exhaust.

I know there are mentions of getting similar numbers with stock turbo. However WOT w/ Omega 65 and the torque it has, puts you deep in the seat and the experience is night and day difference, feels like a completely different car.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
You're not considering the fact that I can do my runs down A BIG ASS HILL with a tailwind, doctor the elevation change using my MSPaint skills on the Dragy screenshot, and drive everyone bananas as they wonder how the hell my stock turbo is so much faster than theirs šŸ˜‚
As a 60-130 professional, I do not endorse this message

SavagePassenger

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 WRX
Not sure how many people here have gotten a setup with this turbo going but was wondering- assuming you have all the proper fueling mods/manifold/reflex/e85 etc, is 800+ whp possible with this kit? To be clear I mean without a send my engine into orbit tune, just a more aggressive than daily type map. I'd seen the claimed rating in the General forum thread as 840hp but wasn't sure if that would be maxing out or what.

Just wondering for the future if I go bigger turbo. Don't yet if a top mount kit is the route I'd go or something stock location like the Omega.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Not sure how many people here have gotten a setup with this turbo going but was wondering- assuming you have all the proper fueling mods/manifold/reflex/e85 etc, is 800+ whp possible with this kit? To be clear I mean without a send my engine into orbit tune, just a more aggressive than daily type map. I'd seen the claimed rating in the General forum thread as 840hp but wasn't sure if that would be maxing out or what.

Just wondering for the future if I go bigger turbo. Don't yet if a top mount kit is the route I'd go or something stock location like the Omega.
Turbo is capable of 45 PSI, someone already made 890 whp and 1000 wtq on 31 PSI

Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR 3.0 | 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8T
@SavagePassenger @OldHead-MKV-Owner

892whp / 1009tq at ~31psi

for reference, this same dyno had a bone stock 2024 Ford Mustang GT put down 385whp last week.

72A09148-FEF8-45E0-9213-84CFF826AABF.jpeg

As for mods outside the turbo kit:
  • RP Full GAMMA System - 1350 (Full Intake Manifold and Port Injection system with the included top-tier XPress Injector Solutions 1350cc injectors)
  • Titan Motorsports CATless DP
  • Custom 3.5ā€ Titanium Single Exit Exhaust
  • Pump E85 (E70 by gauge)
  • Stock Heat exchangers running regular off the shelf coolant
  • Custom fuel system
  • Tuned on BM3 by JordanTuned

Here is the performance datalog from that run:

IMG_1333.jpeg

Iā€™m personally running 42psi all day every day. If you should decide to purchase any OMEGA series turbo, the warranty is 1 year with up to 45psi continuous operation. Just make sure your properly prime it which we go over in the video. Every turbo is properly balanced at a minimum of 120,000rpm with the full completed assembly so you donā€™t need to worry.

At any rate, hope that answers your questions!

Last edited:

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
@SavagePassenger @OldHead-MKV-Owner

892whp / 1009tq at ~31psi

for reference, this same dyno had a bone stock 2024 Ford Mustang GT put down 385whp last week.

72A09148-FEF8-45E0-9213-84CFF826AABF.jpeg

As for mods outside the turbo kit:
  • RP Full GAMMA System - 1350 (Full Intake Manifold and Port Injection system with the included top-tier XPress Injector Solutions 1350cc injectors)
  • Titan Motorsports CATless DP
  • Custom 3.5ā€ Titanium Single Exit Exhaust
  • Pump E85 (E70 by gauge)
  • Stock Heat exchangers running regular off the shelf coolant
  • Custom fuel system
  • Tuned on BM3 by JordanTuned

Here is the performance datalog from that run:

IMG_1333.jpeg

Iā€™m personally running 42psi all day every day. If you should decide to purchase any OMEGA series turbo, the warranty is 1 year with up to 45psi continuous operation. Just make sure your properly prime it which we go over in the video. Every turbo is properly balanced at a minimum of 120,000rpm with the full completed assembly so you donā€™t need to worry.

At any rate, hope that answers your questions!
Looks great! Why is the power dying off after 6k rpm? Did I miss something?

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜20 M4 CS, ā€˜24 GR Supra 45th LE
I wonder what life would be like with one of these turbos with a manual on regular pump fuel, whether it be fully stock fueling or adding port injection and staying pump 93.

For those of us who are older and just want a fast ass daily driver and no fussing about fuel, and arenā€™t trying to be Johnny with a situational 9000 horsepower depending on whatā€™s in the tank.

I mean in like how would it feel because Iā€™m already very much over how slow my car is stock turbo untuned. Maybe Iā€™m just from the old days where if you wanted to go fast you had to upgrade the blower or the turbo, and it seems like the stock one is solid and things might be fine. But I also remember how my M177 powered AMG only really felt fast on the freeway

like in my head I wonder if itā€™s worth it to go with a big turbo over stock if Iā€™m not interested in messing about with any gas I canā€™t just get anywhere. Maybe itā€™s just for the big boys and girls.
Sponsored