Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Honored Bro! As long as I’m not out of turbos, I can turn it around in less than a week.
Keep one in stock for me! Waiting on a quote for something else and I'll be making that order!
Sponsored

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I have not. To far away for me and it was -36 here the other day.
@MYA90SUPRA out here sounding like @itsbassi . "no dyno today. it rained" and "oh no city is flooded" "oh no it was -36 here last week" "raved last night. tripped balls" "look at this video of the club". Damn dude, throw on a Tuner Cult hoodie and take your ass to the dyno...

lololol jk my dude.

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
@MYA90SUPRA out here sounding like @itsbassi . "no dyno today. it rained" and "oh no city is flooded" "oh no it was -36 here last week" "raved last night. tripped balls" "look at this video of the club". Damn dude, throw on a Tuner Cult hoodie and take your ass to the dyno...

lololol jk my dude.
Yo, just give 'em TWO WEEKS plz 😎 Two weeks tops and there will be dyno results

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Just Started tuning, will give you the results in TWO WEEKS XD
675a9007-24f6-4ba5-97eb-175896f915ad.jpeg
Hey, woah… you ain’t gotta be waving your hog in our faces like that damn 😅

All seriousness though, any initial thoughts on the turbo kit? Install yourself?

PotatoKing

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Hey, woah… you ain’t gotta be waving your hog in our faces like that damn 😅

All seriousness though, any initial thoughts on the turbo kit? Install yourself?
Brought it to a shop, what I got from them is that. The quality of the turbo is great, but thr kit don’t fit too well, some modifications were made along the way, some screws need to shave some material off to make it fit, they also told me one of the oil line fittings don’t fit too well, but it’s a standard part so there isn’t much concern.
a6379e2d-f8f5-4c64-93bb-f2768910f864.jpeg

The big problem we ran into is that this kit is designed for LHD cars. To fit in a RHD, we need to rotate the housing and chop a bit off and wield it back on. Talked to Alec, he will do those modifications himself for future RHD kits.

Other than that, so far so good. Results looking good so far.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
LHD car: no issues. Everything fit perfectly, and I cannot stress that enough. My buddy and I got the install done in a day. We had to loosen and rotate some things here and there, but that's common as dirt when you're not using OEM turbo components. The kit was thoughtful about adjustability to work around other mods I had. Have been running around for about 7 weeks. Feels great. Spool feels just like stock.

My PI hardware is in the mail, excited to take the next step.

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
LHD car: no issues. Everything fit perfectly, and I cannot stress that enough. My buddy and I got the install done in a day. We had to loosen and rotate some things here and there, but that's common as dirt when you're not using OEM turbo components. The kit was thoughtful about adjustability to work around other mods I had. Have been running around for about 7 weeks. Feels great. Spool feels just like stock.

My PI hardware is in the mail, excited to take the next step.
Is Omega aware of this type of customer feedback? Has anyone made the aware?