Share your MY 2021 Deal!

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Im new here..been reading some of the prices.. This is what im getting at the moment.. Zero white 3.0 premium
(Texas)
Wow, you got a fully loaded one. Good job! It must have every bell and whistle at $58.4K MSRP.

-RJM

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This is what it comes with.. Idk if it has every bell & whistle
Looks like its loaded plus some, those stock Carbon Fiber mirror caps are $$$ from Toyota.

I’ve noticed that in Texas dealerships are asking more than other states. They are negotiating very little. If you’re not tied to specific dealership. I would check out deals on the east coast. The deals are around $5k below MSRP and then if you add $1500 to transport car it will still be below what that dealership is offering. Good luck.

-RJM

lando1432

First Name
Lando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Looks like its loaded plus some, those stock Carbon Fiber mirror caps are $$$ from Toyota.

I’ve noticed that in Texas dealerships are asking more than other states. They are negotiating very little. If you’re not tied to specific dealership. I would check out deals on the east coast. The deals are around $5k below MSRP and then if you add $1500 to transport car it will still be below what that dealership is offering. Good luck.

-RJM
Thanks... didn't think about paying to ship it to me.. ?

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
Wow, you got a fully loaded one. Good job! It must have every bell and whistle at $58.4K MSRP.

-RJM
The sheet the dealer gave him is not a Monroney sticker. It looks like the dealer tacked on some paint and fabric protection or something?

chenqiju

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda
Just got mine. Was gonna give up but I had a sis was planning to buy a Sianna. Told her about the car and she did all the work for me.:p Got the grey 3.0 premium a bit less than 51k + license/tax
IMG_20210327_154328.jpg

No complaint for the price in Los Angeles area. Nico from Manhattan Beach is the person we went through. Have to give him the credit since he got the grey from other dealer. They still have couple yellow onsite.

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
Just got mine. Was gonna give up but I had a sis was planning to buy a Sianna. Told her about the car and she did all the work for me.:p Got the grey 3.0 premium a bit less than 51k + license/tax
IMG_20210327_154328.jpg

No complaint for the price in Los Angeles area. Nico from Manhattan Beach is the person we went through. Have to give him the credit since he got the grey from other dealer. They still have couple yellow onsite.
What options, what was the MSRP on your car? Great color, enjoy it!

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
No, before DOC, Tax, Title, License. I estimated $52K on a $57K-$58K msrp. Around $5k-$6K off seems to be common in parts of the country depending on options-MSRP. There are a fair amount of dealers selling for invoice minus hold back and all incentives. There is also subsidized financing depending on your region. You can probably do a little more off if you take a loan with the dealer because they will get a commission on selling the loan.

danielzy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mini Cooper
Hi guys,
I am looking to get a yellow one and my local dealer got one.
Price is 3k below MSRP on the website and it seems price is completely firm
What would you do? I live around San Francisco Bay Area

chenqiju

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda
What options, what was the MSRP on your car? Great color, enjoy it!
Thanks!

MSRP was 56,680, I trade in my car and used their finance with 1.9% APR. Would probably better to go through the bank and get the 1.5k rebate.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hi guys,
I am looking to get a yellow one and my local dealer got one.
Price is 3k below MSRP on the website and it seems price is completely firm
What would you do? I live around San Francisco Bay Area
I would buy it if the car has all the options you want and the right color. You might not find the same deal nearby but it never hurts to do a price comparison.

-RJM

stag3

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Lexus RC F
IMG_20210327_154328.jpg

oh wow nice, yellow is my first choice, can you pm me the price you paid so i can email nico and see if he will match it? :) haha. it's tough right now as i want to wait to see when/if the manual comes out.
Sponsored