Share your MY 2021 Deal!

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
Did they actually break this out for you. Based off the current residual and MF, they sold this to you for around 55.4k. There are piles of these cars online for 51k. You're payment should be more like 500-520 with what you put down. If you haven't signed anything yet then stop.
He's in California. Thats the best deal he's going to get. Most CA dealerships are doing leases at over 1k a month with 3k down. Its the MF that most CA dealerships are using thats killing any real point of leasing. Its why a lot of us ended up buying because its actually more expensive to lease. I could sell my car in 3 years and would have paid less than had i done a lease.
Sponsored

strohw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 X3M, 2009 987.2, 2021 Supra
He's in California. Thats the best deal he's going to get. Most CA dealerships are doing leases at over 1k a month with 3k down. Its the MF that most CA dealerships are using thats killing any real point of leasing. Its why a lot of us ended up buying because its actually more expensive to lease. I could sell my car in 3 years and would have paid less than had i done a lease.
Obviously this is my opinion but I feel if you're going to lease or purchase a 56K vehicle then you should be willing to ship. It's not a big deal and most of the big online companies make it simple if you don't have a guy. It's $600-700 to ship enclosed 2-3 states away and $150 less than that for open. You can ship over half the country enclosed for 1 to 1.2k.

These two are just examples but I just signed a deal yesterday for a 3.0 Premium two states away. They had it listed on Autotrader for just under 51k. I said I wanted 53.5k OTD which works out to 50k before taxes/fees. 15min later they said OK and next day everything was signed and the shipper is going to be there the first part of next week at a cost to me of 625 enclosed. I had to do the same thing with my X3M. Best deal I could get in state was 3% off but 3 states over they gave me 10.5%. It cost me 700 to ship enclosed, I had it in two days and I saved 7.5k off the price of the car compared to in state.

Again, this is just my opinion but these dealerships don't deserve an extra 4k-5k of your money.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Obviously this is my opinion but I feel if you're going to lease or purchase a 56K vehicle then you should be willing to ship. It's not a big deal and most of the big online companies make it simple if you don't have a guy. It's $600-700 to ship enclosed 2-3 states away and $150 less than that for open. You can ship over half the country enclosed for 1 to 1.2k.

These two are just examples but I just signed a deal yesterday for a 3.0 Premium two states away. They had it listed on Autotrader for just under 51k. I said I wanted 53.5k OTD which works out to 50k before taxes/fees. 15min later they said OK and next day everything was signed and the shipper is going to be there the first part of next week at a cost to me of 625 enclosed. I had to do the same thing with my X3M. Best deal I could get in state was 3% off but 3 states over they gave me 10.5%. It cost me 700 to ship enclosed, I had it in two days and I saved 7.5k off the price of the car compared to in state.

Again, this is just my opinion but these dealerships don't deserve an extra 4k-5k of your money.
I also went out of state for my Supra. The dealerships around here are still asking above MSRP which is just absurd for cars that have been sitting 200+ days.

But it really depends on what you’re looking for. Some people must see the car in person before buying and well that usually means more financed. The $5-6K below MSRP deals are getting harder to find based on color preference.

-RJM

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000

I mean it depends on the person right? Maybe he was willing to pay the extra 100 a month just to get the car right then and there and not deal with shipping. I bought my A91 for invoice but i had to drive 4 hours each way just to get it. That was what i was willing to do. Everyone has their own value of whats worth their time and money.

strohw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 X3M, 2009 987.2, 2021 Supra
Which is why I prefaced my post stating it's my opinion as I understand each individual is different.

Chinsexpat

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium
Got my 2021 Premium with DA and Carbon Wing Mirrors.

$3k down and $601 a month inc tax for 2 years.

ravenwest

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Got mine in RR 2.0 for $52.6k OTD. 3.0 Premium with DA.

I also went out of state for my Supra. The dealerships around here are still asking above MSRP which is just absurd for cars that have been sitting 200+ days.
Same, GA dealers are ridiculous here, even used ones are still going for $49k+ before taxes.

Ended up buying one from a dealer up in MD and am flying there and will drive the 9 hours back home with it.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here is another fabulous deal from a local Seattle dealership. This was a Black 3.0 Premium. :doh:

-RJM

A305AD90-50F8-4394-B365-5B56D79A08A7.jpeg

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
$4999 ADM=A Dumb Move
A then you wonder why I went out of state for my Supra. These dealerships are something else. I even tried negotiating with them but the best they would do is the Toyota $1500 rebate.

-RJM

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
I just purchased my A91 Edition brand new yesterday morning. I got it for $50705 out the door. Toyota financial with 4.1% interest rate. Keep in mind, I work for Toyota and we get really good discounts. We pay less than dealer cost, plus taxes then we get a vspp(vehicle special purchase program) rebate that was $1560 for this month. (changes monthly depending on overall dealer inventory and sale) plus we get Toyota drive, which is basically a down payment Toyota gives us. Which is how I got it otd for the price I did ☺ couldn't be happier!!!

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just purchased my A91 Edition brand new yesterday morning. I got it for $50705 out the door. Toyota financial with 4.1% interest rate. Keep in mind, I work for Toyota and we get really good discounts. We pay less than dealer cost, plus taxes then we get a vspp(vehicle special purchase program) rebate that was $1560 for this month. (changes monthly depending on overall dealer inventory and sale) plus we get Toyota drive, which is basically a down payment Toyota gives us. Which is how I got it otd for the price I did ☺ couldn't be happier!!!
Get out of here with that pricing! Anyone that works for Toyota doesn’t count. Booooooo. ?

-RJM

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Get out of here with that pricing! Anyone that works for Toyota doesn’t count. Booooooo. ?

-RJM
??? I've always been a BMW guy, and when the news broke of BMW making these I said, "Finally i can use my discounts on myself instead of family!" ??
Sponsored