Share your MY 2021 Deal!

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Picked up my car today. New 3.0 Premium in Turbulence Grey with a bunch of options, $58,145 MSRP and they sold it for $52,447 ($5698 off MSRP) before $699 dealer fee, and taxes/registration. 3.49 interest rate for 75 months.

I have to say my dealer (Hoffman Toyota) was awesome. At the end of May I found a dealer out of state who quoted me $52447 for a 3.0 Premium w/drivers assist ($56750 MSRP). This was when the $750 rebate was still in effect, so $4303 discount. This was the best deal I could find in New England.

I have a Toyota dealer within like 5 miles of my house, I contacted them and asked if they could match the deal from out of state and they said yes. But they did not have a 3.0 in Turbulence Grey (only color I wanted), and would need to locate and trade for one.

Fast forward and got the call Friday that my car was there and I could pickup Monday. The catch, the $750 rebate had expired and the car they located had a $1395 higher MSRP. Dealer told me they would still honor the original $52447 quote which I thought was very awesome with today’s Supra market and low inventory.

I did end up purchasing a $699 tire and wheel warranty (3 years 36K miles) through Zurich which seems pretty fair considering these are forged wheels and I personally like them. Roads here are terrible and I bent a forged wheel on my C7 and learned my lesson.
Sponsored

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
Picked up my car today. New 3.0 Premium in Turbulence Grey with a bunch of options, $58,145 MSRP and they sold it for $52,447 ($5698 off MSRP) before $699 dealer fee, and taxes/registration. 3.49 interest rate for 75 months.

I have to say my dealer (Hoffman Toyota) was awesome. At the end of May I found a dealer out of state who quoted me $52447 for a 3.0 Premium w/drivers assist ($56750 MSRP). This was when the $750 rebate was still in effect, so $4303 discount. This was the best deal I could find in New England.

I have a Toyota dealer within like 5 miles of my house, I contacted them and asked if they could match the deal from out of state and they said yes. But they did not have a 3.0 in Turbulence Grey (only color I wanted), and would need to locate and trade for one.

Fast forward and got the call Friday that my car was there and I could pickup Monday. The catch, the $750 rebate had expired and the car they located had a $1395 higher MSRP. Dealer told me they would still honor the original $52447 quote which I thought was very awesome with today’s Supra market and low inventory.

I did end up purchasing a $699 tire and wheel warranty (3 years 36K miles) through Zurich which seems pretty fair considering these are forged wheels and I personally like them. Roads here are terrible and I bent a forged wheel on my C7 and learned my lesson.
Sounds like a decent deal, especially like you mentioned in this environment. Surprised you went new given your preference for used sports cars. Enjoy. Curious to see how long you keep this one, ha!

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.

You stole that. Congrats.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sounds like a decent deal, especially like you mentioned in this environment. Surprised you went new given your preference for used sports cars. Enjoy. Curious to see how long you keep this one, ha!
Used ones were as much or more as a new one by me. The market is going to be crazy for awhile longer, I’m afraid.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Used ones were as much or more as a new one by me. The market is going to be crazy for awhile longer, I’m afraid.
Yup, I was watching them sell used at wholesale auctions for $54k for a month which is why I snatched my GM demo...also because it was a tuneable 2021, but seeing the deals some of you are getting on brand new zero mile ones is giving me some envy.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yup, I was watching them sell used at wholesale auctions for $54k for a month which is why I snatched my GM demo...also because it was a tuneable 2021, but seeing the deals some of you are getting on brand new zero mile ones is giving me some envy.
well it took work abs some luck. I’m don‘t think I could get that deal again right now. Inventory is getting tighter and tighter.

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Right!

I just found a dealer in SoCal who, according to their website, has two 21 premiums that they've had for over 200 days according to cargurus. One is a white one with an order date of 04/20 so thinking it could even be tunable. White is not my favorite but definitely for the right price would consider it. Although, if they haven't sold it yet its probably cause they're firm on MSRP.
Which dealer in SoCal?

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
South Central PA
2021 3.0 Premium
Absolute Zero
05/21 Build Date
$1500 over dealership cost (I'm an old employee:cool:)
3.99 for 84 months
So what was the price? Sounds like a steal.

ChicagoMKV

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0 Turbulence Grey
South Central PA
2021 3.0 Premium
Absolute Zero
05/21 Build Date
$1500 over dealership cost (I'm an old employee:cool:)
3.99 for 84 months
3.99% over 84mo will destroy this Good deal unless you pay it off way early. That’s basically a mortgage on a car. Almost $7500 in interest if you financed 50k

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.99% over 84mo will destroy this Good deal unless you pay it off way early. That’s basically a mortgage on a car. Almost $7500 in interest if you financed 50k
Agreed. I got nearly the same rate for 72/m and immediately refinanced the day after 1st payment was made.

Ended up with 2.19% /72 (obviously your results may vary)

If anyone needs a recommendation of where to finance or Refi, PM me.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
There is usually a huge jump from 72-75 months and 82+ months.

Even some of the best credit unions charge you a lot more for anything over 75 months . You really have to watch the rates. Best rates are typically 60 months or less then then slight jump to 72-75 months and then the huge jump to 82+ months.

Example PenFed:
60 months is 1.99%
72 months is 2.39%
82 months is 3.99%

If you have to do more than 60 months you should really try to keep it 72-75 months.

Also remember these banks amortize the bulk of the interest upfront (like a mortgage) so if you are someone who is not going to keep you car more than 3 years you are likely paying 80% of that $7K+ interest upfront. Banks know how to play the game. Most people getting 60+ month loans typically don't keep their vehicle that long.

heckyeahbro69

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
X5
Wow what a freaking steal. Wish my local dealers were even close to that. Everyone was charging over MSRP or wouldn't budge from MSRP. One dealer flat out said "we haven't sold a single vehicle under MSRP or asking price all month long and we aren't going to start with a Supra." (This was in May)

This price is for maryland people only. I called yesterday about a black one they have and the guy was actually kind of a douche about it. I was about to book a plane ticket.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This price is for maryland people only. I called yesterday about a black one they have and the guy was actually kind of a douche about it. I was about to book a plane ticket.
One of my local dealers here in TN said the same shit. Though they wouldn't budge from MSRP minus the rebate at the time, they said they add on an additional $750 fee for out of state buyers.

It's pretty easy to spot volume dealers who want to move cars vs dealers who are going to do everything they can to make $10k on every customer. I unfortunately was surrounded by crappy dealers so had to make due with what I could, but glad to hear some of you are getting deals.

leo

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
na
www.coggintoyota.com in florida they are crazy crazy... asking 5k over msrp for a phantom gray 2021 supra... LOL when i spoke to the guy im like "you crazy 5k.. I pass".... at this point at least in florida.. I dont think im gonna find a supra under msrp.

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
I experienced the same in Vegas, everything over MSRP so I went to Phoenix to buy mine under MSRP.

So it sometimes makes sense to go out of state, if not region to get a deal.
Sponsored