Share your MY 2021 Deal!

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
www.coggintoyota.com in florida they are crazy crazy... asking 5k over msrp for a phantom gray 2021 supra... LOL when i spoke to the guy im like "you crazy 5k.. I pass".... at this point at least in florida.. I dont think im gonna find a supra under msrp.
Here in TN one of the dealers is asking 6k over their Supras and 9k over for Phantom gray. I told them I'd pay MSRP and they laughed.
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk

leo

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
na
Here in TN one of the dealers is asking 6k over their Supras and 9k over for Phantom gray. I told them I'd pay MSRP and they laughed.
I had a 2018 Q50 redsport with 12000 miles... which i returned to the dealer as it was end of lease.....I acted stupidly, if I would have known things were going to turn this way I would've just kept my car... the buy out was only 32K.

mortavious

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium Absolute Zero
www.coggintoyota.com in florida they are crazy crazy... asking 5k over msrp for a phantom gray 2021 supra... LOL when i spoke to the guy im like "you crazy 5k.. I pass".... at this point at least in florida.. I dont think im gonna find a supra under msrp.
I bought mine at essentially MSRP from Ernie Palmer Toyota in Jacksonville. Very straightforward and no mark up other than their doc fee. Really nice salesman named Henry.

Raidernation

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten Silver 3.0 Premium Supra
One of my local dealers here in TN said the same shit. Though they wouldn't budge from MSRP minus the rebate at the time, they said they add on an additional $750 fee for out of state buyers.

It's pretty easy to spot volume dealers who want to move cars vs dealers who are going to do everything they can to make $10k on every customer. I unfortunately was surrounded by crappy dealers so had to make due with what I could, but glad to hear some of you are getting deals.
Sounds like the Bay Area in California. You are lucky to find MSRP out here.

drave199

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2016 Ram Diesel
Just put a deposit on a 21 premium with CF mirror caps and DAP of course. in turbulence. $53,598 plus fees and tax, $4,100 off msrp. Best deal I’ve found on the west coast so I jumped on it. This was in SoCal of all places. 9 miles on the clock and only had it for 3 days.

JustinCz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C7 Corvette
Just put a deposit on a 21 premium with CF mirror caps and DAP of course. in turbulence. $53,598 plus fees and tax, $4,100 off msrp. Best deal I’ve found on the west coast so I jumped on it. This was in SoCal of all places. 9 miles on the clock and only had it for 3 days.

Do they have more in stock?

Sarvar3737

First Name
Sarvarbek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyora supra
I got my supra 21 3.0 for 50k, dealer price was 55k. 5.8% interest. Plus they gave me bumper to bumper warranty for 75k miles and i paid 1500 for that

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I got my supra 21 3.0 for 50k, dealer price was 55k. 5.8% interest. Plus they gave me bumper to bumper warranty for 75k miles and i paid 1500 for that
Rough on that interest rate.

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
End of June I was able to get a new 2021 3.0 Premium in SD for $56k and taxes.

Car was Nitro Yellow and had all the options available at no cost. Even included Tint and PPF!

For Cali I thought that deal was dope, especially since places in LA wanted 10k markup before charging for options. Culver City Toyota wanted to charge me 75k OTD for a Red one. They laughed at me when I said I found better deals!

Anyway, if you're in Southern Cali and want to pay MSRP without the Markups, check the SD area!

Meep

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I got mine last week for 54k and car was MSRP at 57k. Figured I take it considering no other dealer would move on price, I called so many ?. If people are looking for one on the east coast, I got it from Koons Arlington Toyota, their website doesn't list a discount anymore so might have to call. https://www.koonstoyotaarlington.com/new-inventory/index.htm?model=GR Supra

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
My neighbor got one for 49.5k out the door, but he’s a helluva negotiator. He even talked them into CF mirror caps and a first aid kit ?

I should mention he owns a 718 GT4, Shelby GT500, and his wife drives an AMG GTR.
Sponsored