Toyota "Preparing" Hotter Supra GRMN, Says Chief Engineer

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I am now taking non-refundable deposits for 2023 manual gearbox MKV's and GRMN models. PM me for Paypal info.
Yeah, me too. I'm actually @jreinlie4's partner. Non-refundable deposit is.. uh.. $80,000.

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
Lol guys leave the crackhead alone. What he does with his money is his prerogative.

I am also taking non-refundable deposit on a future limited edition Supra. Comes with a suitcase of crack. Might include a cheeseburger, too, depends if you know wat I mean.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Lol guys leave the crackhead alone. What he does with his money is his prerogative.

I am also taking non-refundable deposit on a future limited edition Supra. Comes with a suitcase of crack. Might include a cheeseburger, too, depends if you know wat I mean.
Iā€™ve got thick skin.
happy to give you all joy

The deposit doesnā€™t impact me or bother me.

if they actually build it I will be excited. If around 2023 there is not date or nothing in sight I will just get my deposit back.

meanwhile I will continue to enjoy my 2021 track toy and who knows been driving and impressed with friends GT4. I may be in a P car by then anyway.

all good- ā€œLaugh away monkey boysā€
John Bigboote

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Iā€™ve got thick skin.
happy to give you all joy

The deposit doesnā€™t impact me or bother me.

if they actually build it I will be excited. If around 2023 there is not date or nothing in sight I will just get my deposit back.

meanwhile I will continue to enjoy my 2021 track toy and who knows been driving and impressed with friends GT4. I may be in a P car by then anyway.

all good- ā€œLaugh away monkey boysā€
John Bigboote
In All seriousness if you like the gt4 how do you feel about the RS version

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In All seriousness if you like the gt4 how do you feel about the RS version
the new GT4 Rs will be amazing I bet the list is long for the allotments.

My friend paid right at 6 figures for his gently used 2016 gt4. It is not as fast as my modded Supra. But it is typical Pcar perfection and hearing that engine scream behind your head is intoxicating. His is manual and really really good on the track and of course a joy to run around town.

I have a friend selling his low hour GT3 but in this time it is priced above what I am willing to pay.

whether the GRMN is real or not in a year or so I seriously thinking about a caged M2 CSR, but it is not road legal or some Porsche- cayman gt4 or gt3. Just depends on funds....

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
Itā€™s an m4 actually.
But as a bmw long long time owner the M2 didnā€™t move me.
The 4 doors and badge on the grill tell me itā€™s an M3 lol
That GT4 is looovly.
Iā€™ve never heard of an M2 CSR!

Seriously hope the GRMN punt pays off for you. Thatā€™s the sort of thing youā€™ve got to do for a snow balls chance in hell. Did I read somewhere they are going to be limited to 200 units worldwide?!

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Isnā€™t the

The 4 doors and badge on the grill tell me itā€™s an M3 lol
That GT4 is looovly.
Iā€™ve never heard of an M2 CSR!

Seriously hope the GRMN punt pays off for you. Thatā€™s the sort of thing youā€™ve got to do for a snow balls chance in hell. Did I read somewhere they are going to be limited to 200 units worldwide?!
lol. Meant m3. Embarassed as bmw owner

03DC1661-4EA3-4102-9EAD-E65812130E8B.jpeg

m2CSR. How it comes from Germany.

Last edited:
OP
OP
supraboi

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
https://response.jp/article/2022/04/05/355958.html

Toyota is currently believed to be developing the "GRMN" version, which is the strongest model of the 2-door sports car "GR Supra." Based on the latest information obtained from the scoop site "Spyder7" this time, the substance is predicted.

The "GR" series consists of three stages: the basic sports model "GR Sport", the more sporty "GR", and the reigning "GRMN". As the name of MN = Meister of NĆ¼rburgring suggests, GRMN is a high performance model that pursues the ultimate driving. It is said that the GRMN version will finally be set for the Supra.

GRMN Supra was developed based on the high-end grade "RZ" equipped with an in-line 6-cylinder engine. It will be lighter and more rigid. The powertrain of concern is a 3.0-liter in-line 6-cylinder turbo "S58E30A" engine from the BMW "M3 sedan", which is combined with a 7-speed DCT. The maximum output is rumored to be 540ps. The drive system is FR-based as before, but it seems that all-wheel drive may be offered as an option.

The expected exterior is likely to be as aggressive as the previous GRMN. An air scoop is placed on the bonnet that has a bulge to improve cooling efficiency. The front has a large and powerful undergrill, and the roof, rear wing, and underskirt are all made of carbon to reduce weight. The finish is red accents on the side skirts, lip spoilers, side skirts, etc., and it looks like a racing car.

GRMN Supra will debut as early as early 2023. It is a limited sale, and the price is expected to be about 10 million yen.
1741903.jpg