Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Not a weird one like this with links embedded in the copy that links to their online store.

Bit thirsty.
I didn’t even notice that lol

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
The automotive world is abuzz with rumors surrounding the highly anticipated Toyota Supra GRMN. Recent reports suggest that this special edition model could feature the powerful 543 horsepower engine borrowed from the BMW M4 CSL. Additionally, it is believed that the Supra GRMN is being developed as a grand finale, a final tribute to the legendary Supra lineup. In this blog, we will delve into the details of this exciting collaboration and explore what enthusiasts

1996565.jpg

Toyota and BMW have a history of successful collaborations, and the possibility of the Supra GRMN utilizing the BMW M4 CSL's engine further strengthens this partnership. The 3.0-liter inline-six engine, known for its impressive power output and performance, would undoubtedly enhance the Supra's already exhilarating driving experience. With 543 horsepower at its disposal, the Supra GRMN would be catapulted into a whole new league of performance and thrill.

1996428_1800x1800.jpg

According to insiders, Toyota is planning to make the Supra GRMN a remarkable farewell to the Supra lineup. The rumored 550 horsepower in the final iteration would leave a lasting impression on fans and enthusiasts alike. This would solidify the Supra GRMN as the pinnacle of Toyota's engineering prowess, pushing the boundaries of what a sports car can achieve.

In addition to the powerful engine, the Supra GRMN is expected to receive a range of enhancements to match its impressive performance. Aerodynamic tweaks, suspension upgrades, and weight reduction measures are all anticipated to ensure maximum agility and handling precision. The styling may also receive unique touches, showcasing the Supra GRMN's exclusivity and distinctive character.

To maintain its exclusivity, the Supra GRMN is likely to be produced in limited numbers. This approach will undoubtedly fuel anticipation and make the model highly sought after by collectors and enthusiasts. Owning a Supra GRMN could become a symbol of automotive passion and a connection to the illustrious heritage of the Supra brand.

1995757_1800x1800.jpg

The collaboration between Toyota and BMW in the development of the Toyota Supra GRMN has generated immense excitement among car enthusiasts. The integration of the BMW M4 CSL's 543 horsepower engine and the final tribute nature of the Supra GRMN make it a compelling proposition. With its exceptional performance, stunning design, and limited production, the Supra GRMN is poised to leave an indelible mark in automotive history. As we await its official unveiling, anticipation continues to build for what promises to be a true swan song for the iconic Toyota Supra.
You must be new here.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
S58 Supra is not going to happen. Just a fun little clickbait that comes around on occasion.

BMW is not stupid enough to let Toyota make a better M-car than anything they sell.

Matador

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'87 E30, '95 Mk4 Supra, '03 Legacy GT
I have no doubt that a GRMN will turn up. That being said, it's going to be a) Limited and b) expensive (But I'd also bet it's worth every penny and then some).

I dunno what some of you are expecting, but it sounds like many are asking for a $75k GRMN Supra? LOL right. Keep dreaming. A GT-R goes for what these days? $100k in standard spec and $200k in NISMO trim? Some of y'all are out of touch with reality.

All that said, I do wish Toyota would gift us an "in between" version. Something a bit more hardcore than the standard Supra, but not as limited and costly as what any GRMN version would be. Something akin to A Street GT4 version would be the sweet spot, IMO.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I have no doubt that a GRMN will turn up. That being said, it's going to be a) Limited and b) expensive (But I'd also bet it's worth every penny and then some).

I dunno what some of you are expecting, but it sounds like many are asking for a $75k GRMN Supra? LOL right. Keep dreaming. A GT-R goes for what these days? $100k in standard spec and $200k in NISMO trim? Some of y'all are out of touch with reality.

All that said, I do wish Toyota would gift us an "in between" version. Something a bit more hardcore than the standard Supra, but not as limited and costly as what any GRMN version would be. Something akin to A Street GT4 version would be the sweet spot, IMO.
Middle of the road model probably won't happen. GR models are already suppose to be one under grmn. ie gr yaris and grmn yaris.

Matador

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Also, I don't think there is any necessity whatsoever in having the S58 installed. A properly fettled B58 will do absolutely everything that would be needed, and while I don't mind being proven wrong, I doubt BMW would let an S58 into anything but an M car.

Matador

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Middle of the road model probably won't happen. GR models are already suppose to be one under grmn. ie gr yaris and grmn yaris.
Oh this I know. I'm just saying would be nice. Even if it's something along the line of a beefed up A90/A91 Edition model. Not sure the market is there for anything with much more volume than that anyway.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Well, all $750K BMW 3.0 CSLs sold on day 1.
Needless to say an "unnecessary" S58 Supra will sell the day of too. Not as special but truly limited in quantity will sell, not like the gimmicky Launch Editions..

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
There should be some “news” soon. I wonder what’s taking so long.
Sponsored