Turbo Upgrade - Pure Turbo or DAW?

Phillyazn

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GR
I have a similar fueling setup to you and an MT Supra, but with a Remnant turbo.

Are you attempting that on stock clutch?
Yes for now I want to upgrade the clutch but I’m out of funds I still have to upgrade my wheels also.
My current mod list is-
Aramaspeed cold air intake
Armytrix catless downpipe
Frequency intelligent exhaust
Bms charge pipe with bov
Daw ultra flow r turbo
Visconti flex fuel kit
Csf heat exchanger and aux radiators
Titan meth kit
Bm3
Dorch stage2 .5 hpfp(arriving next week)
S58 fuel injectors (arriving next week)

I don’t drag or race the car on the tack I just want a fast car so if a stock hellcat or something starts messing around with me on the highway I’m able to destroy it easily,
Sponsored

Phillyazn

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GR
I have a similar fueling setup to you and an MT Supra, but with a Remnant turbo.

Are you attempting that on stock clutch?

I saw this video on YouTube and the manual supra was able to get 674whp and 646wtp reliably with stock internals and Tran’s hopefully I can do the same.

DGINR8supra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra
I can attest, stock clutch isn’t going to last even on stock turbo e50 and meth pushin 532/582wtq. Do urself a favor and get the fx1000. The video says they’re hoping to get one or two weeks out of the stocky clutch.

Phillyazn

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GR
I can attest, stock clutch isn’t going to last even on stock turbo e50 and meth pushin 532/582wtq. Do urself a favor and get the fx1000. The video says they’re hoping to get one or two weeks out of the stocky clutch.
I was actually looking into that and trying to figure out how I can get it without my wife finding out because I wasn’t supposed to get the daw turbo and my fueling upgrades I went into stupid mode and just couldn’t help myself. I probably have to wait at least a month or two then try to discreetly purchase the fx1000 and that other part from clutchmasters that was recommended to upgrade from the ces clutch masters video from thicc whips.

DC5UPRA

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra MT, 05 Acura RSX Type-S
Can't comment on turbo upgrades but would be very interested to hear your opinion after the clutch slave cylinder replacement - presuming this is a CDV delete.
Its great. Been without it for 1500 miles now. Best way to describe it is the pedal engagment is more consistent and predictable.

DC5UPRA

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra MT, 05 Acura RSX Type-S
Is 1-2 shift smooth every time?
Once I get used to it again from driving my daily yes. Honda vs BMW clutch pedal throw is the biggest difference that I have to recalibrate for.

Wazza

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra GR
I ordered the new DAW UltraFlow X a couple weeks ago, I'm just waiting on it to arrive. I'm looking forward to it and hoping for 500whp on pump and 600whp on pump and meth. (Auto car)

2022 Supra
MSD V2 intake
CTS Catless downpipe
FTP chargepipe
EOS catback exhaust
AEM meth kit
BMS catch can
BM3 tune

OP
OP
sh3hryar

sh3hryar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR MT '23
I ordered the new DAW UltraFlow X a couple weeks ago, I'm just waiting on it to arrive. I'm looking forward to it and hoping for 500whp on pump and 600whp on pump and meth. (Auto car)

2022 Supra
MSD V2 intake
CTS Catless downpipe
FTP chargepipe
EOS catback exhaust
AEM meth kit
BMS catch can
BM3 tune
let me know how it goes..
btw where did you order it from?

UYCR

First Name
Ubec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
I will look into Remnant Omega.

What sort of transmission upgrade are we talking about here?
Depending on your power goals just a clutch upgrade from what I've seen. Stock clutch has a hard time with just the OEM turbo maxed out. Unfortunately not many MT's pushing a ton of power so can't really say how the rest of the trans will hold up. Clutch Masters has options for upwards of 1000ft-lbs in case you want to max out the turbos you are looking at. Keep in mind that fueling upgrades will also be necessary or else you're gonna have a hard time going past 550-600 WHP. If you haven't yet, I suggest picking a good tuner to start sorting out the details of your build and that way you also get the supporting mods you will need for your goals.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

2022 Supra
MSD V2 intake
CTS Catless downpipe
FTP chargepipe
EOS catback exhaust
AEM meth kit
BMS catch can
BM3 tune
Congrats and good luck :thumbsup: