U.S. Toyota Dealers without Mark Ups

PrincipleZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 white MT
Nope. Very sad. Not sure how to get one. I've went through multiple dealerships already with no luck.
what are you expecting when the manuals are not being built yet
They have started shipping those. Try again in a few month I guess

Last edited:

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
you think i can get a a 2023 3.0 premium automatic at MSRP? almost put a deposit down for a CU later grey manual but 80K is just too ridiculous.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
you think i can get a a 2023 3.0 premium automatic at MSRP? almost put a deposit down for a CU later grey manual but 80K is just too ridiculous.
I searched all over the East coast, took a day or more each time I bought a MSRP Supra but I enjoyed it. I love rewarding myself and a good fair honest dealer. But realize I’m a sadist. If you want one right now and don’t want to search all over the internet, you’re not alone. It does cost more but you will get your Supra quicker.

Few tips: Dealers that have an internet salesperson, use cars.com, true car.com, and get the process started with you over the internet (on their site), will save you lots of time and typically sell out of state. Ask for the “out the door” price and never complicate the deal with a trade (if you can). Get pre approved with your own bank and tell them, talk total price, not monthly cost. This will help keep your dealer focused and your search/deal less complicated, ultimately getting you the car you want. Keeping the it simple for them and you makes the process a lot more fun and saves a ton of time. 😊

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
No luck so far for me. majority of them are giving absurd markups even on auto trans. I'm thinking on giving a deposit to both Mom and Aaron and wait for an allocation.

ravenwest

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
So I may be backing out of my Emira pre-order and looking around at my secondary choices.

How are you guys managing to get new Supras at or under MSRP without waiting? Are dealers really actually selling these without markups on the spot or are you guys actually waiting months for them?

A lot of people in this thread seem like they're just picking them up then and there without waiting

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
So I may be backing out of my Emira pre-order and looking around at my secondary choices.

How are you guys managing to get new Supras at or under MSRP without waiting? Are dealers really actually selling these without markups on the spot or are you guys actually waiting months for them?

A lot of people in this thread seem like they're just picking them up then and there without waiting
From my experience msrp is out there but you'll have to do some work to find them. If you go page by page on this thread, you'll come across msrp dealers arcoss the US people have used. In my case, I did exactly that and got on about 4 lists (southeast region, harder to get msrp outside your region or state) and put a deposit down at my local msrp dealership. The one exception to the msrp dealer I went through is that you have to finance with toyota but after 6 months can opt out and refinance through your own lender.

Also, I was third in line at this dealership where an A91 was allocated. First person was an employee there and apparently didn't like the interior... Second person was called and could not pick up and sign the same day it arrived, so the GM told sales to call the next guy in line which was me. Other cases may be different but from my experience the car never sold prior to arrival.

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
I've been able to find quite a few no mark-up dealers on the East Coast. However, they will not sell the Manual version without ADM; this has proven harder to find. We have one near me, it's $5000 over.

ravenwest

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
perience msrp is out there but you'll have to do some work to find them. If you go page by page on this thread, you'll come across msrp dealers arcoss the US people have used. In my case, I did exactly that and got on about 4 lists (southeast region, harder to get msrp outside your region or state) and put a deposit down at my local msrp dealership. The one exception to the msrp dealer I went through is that you have to finance with toyota but after 6 months can opt out and refinance through your own lender.

Also, I was third in line at this dealership where an A91 was allocated. First person was an employee there and apparently didn't like the interior... Second person was called and could not pick up and sign the same day it arrived, so the GM told sales to call the next guy in line which
Yeah I'm aware of non-MSRP dealers in my state, I was just more so curious on if people were getting MSRP cars without waiting.

I've been able to find quite a few no mark-up dealers on the East Coast. However, they will not sell the Manual version without ADM; this has proven harder to find. We have one near me, it's $5000 over.
Is it MSRP with a wait or MSRP on the lot right now?

I'm fully expecting to wait a couple of months for an MSRP allocation but it just seemed like people were getting them without waiting at MSRP. I know the car market is slowly cooling down but I don't think it's going down that rapidly. lol

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
Yeah I'm aware of non-MSRP dealers in my state, I was just more so curious on if people were getting MSRP cars without waiting.

Is it MSRP with a wait or MSRP on the lot right now?

I'm fully expecting to wait a couple of months for an MSRP allocation but it just seemed like people were getting them without waiting at MSRP. I know the car market is slowly cooling down but I don't think it's going down that rapidly. lol
Zero wait. Their entire dealership is MSRP except for the MT GR.

ravenwest

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Zero wait. Their entire dealership is MSRP except for the MT GR.
Want to DM me or share that dealer lol? I've been on lists for a while in state for MSRP and none of the dealers are getting supras (allegedly). One says they can get a preference but want $2k for it.

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
Want to DM me or share that dealer lol? I've been on lists for a while in state for MSRP and none of the dealers are getting supras (allegedly). One says they can get a preference but want $2k for it.
Sent to you. Good luck. Don't put anything down for "preference." I'd put a deposit for an incoming vehicle though.

zgucci

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' AT Absolute Zero
Molle Toyota in Kansas City has a 22' 3.0 Premium Absolute Zero AT coming in soon. They would only sell at MSRP during all the madness, not sure if they're discounting this one yet or not.. Ask for Alyssa if you call she was super helpful for me when I was interested before I found a 23'.

Allenyao09

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Toyota GR Supra 3.0 MT
Thanks for sharing. I spoke to Alyssa but unfortunately they are not able to put me down on their waitlist for a 23' MT because I'm buying it out-of-state.
Molle Toyota in Kansas City has a 22' 3.0 Premium Absolute Zero AT coming in soon. They would only sell at MSRP during all the madness, not sure if they're discounting this one yet or not.. Ask for Alyssa if you call she was super helpful for me when I was interested before I found a 23'.
Sponsored