Watch Live Unveiling of All-new 2020 Toyota Supra in Detroit

PREDATOR786

First Name
Ismail
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EX: 1994 Toyota Corolla AE92 Twincam 16V Turbo (Jade Green). EX: 2006 VW Jetta MKV 2.0 FSi Sportline (Black). EX: 2018 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus CVT (Nebula Blue). Current: 2020 Toyota GR Supra (Prominence Red)
What? Nobody's gonna talk about the FnF reference? LOL!

It's been said before, but I'll say it again: "Under promise - over deliver..."

Car looks great and kudos to Toyoda San for the enthusiasm.
Sponsored

twntrbo03'

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 Supra Turbo Quicksilver ---1993 Supra Turbo Anthracite --- 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4
LC-F for the win!! All kidding aside, I think the car looks good for the most part. A lot of people arent too thrilled with it from what I have read in comments and videos, but it seems to be because of the joint venture with BMW and the lack of HP

FB_IMG_1547451653522.jpg

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
I just saw the S550 GT500 reveal...that was more Murican than i could have imagined

the A90 reveal>>>>>>>>>

bogglo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS
I always knew the GT350R would be better than the GT500. did I hear you get a rotary gear selector in the GT500

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
I always knew the GT350R would be better than the GT500. did I hear you get a rotary gear selector in the GT500
Yep
They brought the GT500 down on a harness while a guitar was playing

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
so a lot of the online comments are criticizing the actual unveiling itself. saying that a lot of Akio's lines fell flat. i dont necessarily disagree. i think they should have choosen someone else to be on stage like Kevin Hunter. he did a great job with the FT1. others have also criticized how Akio didnt acknowledge Tada or the design team.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
so a lot of the online comments are criticizing the actual unveiling itself. saying that a lot of Akio's lines fell flat. i dont necessarily disagree. i think they should have choosen someone else to be on stage like Kevin Hunter. he did a great job with the FT1. others have also criticized how Akio didnt acknowledge Tada or the design team.

The only reason that people think that Akio's presentation wasn't good was that they weren't there. The audio in the online videos does not pick up any of the audience's reactions. Everybody laughed at his silly jokes and enjoyed the presentation. People were clapping and cheering plenty.

Source: I was literally standing right there. :crazy:

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
For me the presentation was ok. At least their car didn't break down. (I'm looking at you Infiniti :p). Also I wish they would have debut it in any color besides red, but the matte gray did look nice. :thumbsup: