Anyone else keeping their Supra bone stock?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I cant keep anything I own stock but since everything is on back order and my ecu is locked, its not looking too promising for a while.
Sponsored

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
Keeping an unmolested low-mileage Supra might only work if you're a car collector and want its value to appraise in ten years at least.

But I think it's worth enjoying the car stock first before you tune and put on upgrades. And everything has to be reversible. That way, you can always put your car back together when you feel like doing so

Last edited:
OP
OP

ogun228

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Turbulence gray Premium Supra
Keeping an unmolested low-mileage Supra might only work if you're a car collector and want its value to appraise in ten years at least.

But I think it's worth enjoying the car stock first before you tune and put on upgrades. And everything has to be reversible. That way, you can always put your back together when you feel like doing so

For sure, I have nothing for or against modding. It simply is not m,y preference. I have no need to measure "metaphoric sexual appendages" and since I don't track and no longer autoX, what is the point? Can't drive fast anymore, crowded roads, even nice and curvy roads in my state and the nearby ones, are crowded with bikers, bycicles and no fun. Simply trying to use this car as a DD with a fun factor... Saves me money too.

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
For sure, I have nothing for or against modding. It simply is not m,y preference. I have no need to measure "metaphoric sexual appendages" and since I don't track and no longer autoX, what is the point? Can't drive fast anymore, crowded roads, even nice and curvy roads in my state and the nearby ones, are crowded with bikers, bycicles and no fun. Simply trying to use this car as a DD with a fun factor... Saves me money too.
Maybe I'd rather drive all the way south to Cape May and just enjoy the Atlantic

bhamvett

First Name
SR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2013 FR-S
I have had some scary fast Corvette's and I plan on keeping the Supra 100% STOCK. It is plenty fast.

Last Lemming

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV, 86 944 Turbo
Can all the “Hunter” alignment specs be done with a stock suspension

polaris

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2017 Corolla iM
Besides some quality-of-life stuff and minor cosmetics, mine is all stock. Don't want to go down the rabbit hole of troubleshooting a daily driver with mods.

The Miata takes up enough of my tinkering time, anyways.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I’ve never kept a car stock in my life and I’m not going to start now. The car doesn’t really need any thing from the factory. I just like to add my own personal flare. Some people say its like an extension of your personality.

-RJM

turbopk

First Name
Pk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 ford edge(DD)
For me stock is boring. Every car I have ever owned I have modified.
But to each their own!

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
I have never left a car stock. No matter how good the car is, there's always something that bothers me or could be improved, and the Supra is no exception.

MattPhantom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Did I plan on it? No, but with the way the ecu looking that might be the case.

OP
OP

ogun228

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Turbulence gray Premium Supra
Besides some quality-of-life stuff and minor cosmetics, mine is all stock. Don't want to go down the rabbit hole of troubleshooting a daily driver with mods.

The Miata takes up enough of my tinkering time, anyways.

I would love to see a thread where modders without a single issue would
detail their experiences. It seems that just about every complaint in this forum
can be traced to some form of modding. Am I right? Are there examples of trouble free mods?

clockwork

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I'll be honest. I am past that phase and don't plan on doing anything to this car.
Sponsored