Anyone see any orange 45th anniversary Supras on the road?

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
and you were only 21!

OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Yes to both.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Your Dunning Kruger is showing
That’s hilarious 🤣 Haven’t’ heard that in a while. In all seriousness, if Dave likes his Vetts, so be It.

Get your car back @concept Dave, so you can enjoy that mofo! Saw an orange MX5 special edition that I haven’t seen in a while. That color is definitely growing on me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@FLtrackdays My thoughts exactly, Mark. Thanks for your support. I've had my Supra back for more than a week now. Toyota has a parts/tools acquisition problem, but at least they are well aware of this. My loaner vehicle was costing them a good chunk of money but perhaps it is not painful enough to result in changes that will benefit customers. My post about the diff leak has been updated.
I was never a fan of orange, but then again, neither was I a fan of the GR Supra. Both grew on me, and I'm glad I conformed to the "outside the norm" side of things.

Over the past 5 years I've rented quite a few sportscars via Turo. At this point, I have an NC MX5 and the Supra in my garage. Both are great bangs for the buck.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
@FLtrackdays My thoughts exactly, Mark. Thanks for your support. I've had my Supra back for more than a week now. Toyota has a parts/tools acquisition problem, but at least they are well aware of this. My loaner vehicle was costing them a good chunk of money but perhaps it is not painful enough to result in changes that will benefit customers. My post about the diff leak has been updated.
I was never a fan of orange, but then again, neither was I a fan of the GR Supra. Both grew on me, and I'm glad I conformed to the "outside the norm" side of things.

Over the past 5 years I've rented quite a few sportscars via Turo. At this point, I have an NC MX5 and the Supra in my garage. Both are great bangs for the buck.
How come theres no corvette in the garage?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Fun fact. My dad is taking delivery of his c7 zr1 on Saturday. He also has a c6 z06. Just sold his c3 too. He also loves golfing and will never take any of his cars on the track. Yes I do make fun of him for that as much as I can.

Wait, what was this thread about?

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Fun fact. My dad is taking delivery of his c7 zr1 on Saturday. He also has a c6 z06. Just sold his c3 too. He also loves golfing and will never take any of his cars on the track. Yes I do make fun of him for that as much as I can.

Wait, what was this thread about?
The c7 ZR1 is (imho) the pinnacle of front engine rwd street legal track cars. They are going up in value. And that is coming from someone who has never owned a GM product.

OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LiMiTeD EdiTiOn :crazy:

417469505_10161109066767095_7469303297319404252_n.jpg

From Facebook group, photo taken in Canada I believe.
There are about 30,000,000 drivers in Canada, meaning 0.00002% will be lucky enough to get one of those Mikan Blast Supras.

Last edited:
OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The c7 ZR1 is (imho) the pinnacle of front engine rwd street legal track cars. They are going up in value. And that is coming from someone who has never owned a GM product.
Classic example of "bragging rights", yet neither of his cars would come close to beating a McLaren Senna on VIR.o_O
Sponsored