Anyone see any orange 45th anniversary Supras on the road?

PowerGetter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' 45th Anni Supra 3.0 6MT, 23' Subaru Ascent
Does your new wing reuse those mount points? If so, I'd be interested in doing this to my 45th.
I've looked at options that re-use stock location for my 45th as well, but I haven't found any. There's a few wings that look like they do, but they don't line up exactly.

Looking to time attack/track setup my 45th though, so I'm looking to go big with a swan neck type of wing.

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
This is sarcastic in every way, but why the fuck would I buy a car in a color I didnā€™t want?

I wanted an Orange Supra, I bought an Orange Supra. Iā€™m 41 and my wife and I earn 490k a year, Iā€™m absolutely sure I can do what I want. The cost to buy a Supra in a garbage color and fully strip it and repaint it Orange would easily top 8k
Jesus, chill out

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
Does your new wing reuse those mount points? If so, I'd be interested in doing this to my 45th.
From her pics, it looks like she got a Street Hunter wing, so no...

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜20 M4 CS, ā€˜24 GR Supra 45th LE

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I'm in Seattle, seen an orange 45th anniversary from Gladstone MT on Denny Way on Friday the 30th and then at Lake Washington C&C on Easter.

OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
I'm in Seattle, seen an orange 45th anniversary from Gladstone MT on Denny Way on Friday the 30th and then at Lake Washington C&C on Easter.
How far apart were the sightings? I know of one other Mikan Blast 45th within 40 miles of here, and I've never actually seen another one within a 20-mile radius of my travels. In fact, I've never seen a white one, either.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I've looked at options that re-use stock location for my 45th as well, but I haven't found any. There's a few wings that look like they do, but they don't line up exactly.

Looking to time attack/track setup my 45th though, so I'm looking to go big with a swan neck type of wing.
Just vinyl the holes. or get some paint matched plugs. It's not that serious, bro. Then you can buy whatever wing you want to.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
How far apart were the sightings? I know of one other Mikan Blast 45th within 40 miles of here, and I've never actually seen another one within a 20-mile radius of my travels. In fact, I've never seen a white one, either.
You should put that on your print out plaque when you park at the car shows "Only Mikan Blast within 20-40 miles of this spot". You would be a hit with the all the rest of you boomer guyz.

if you also add a "with a diff leak assembled on a Friday by Lukas the Austrian" line item you would really bring all the boys to the yard.

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
This is sarcastic in every way, but why the fuck would I buy a car in a color I didnā€™t want?

I wanted an Orange Supra, I bought an Orange Supra. Iā€™m 41 and my wife and I earn 490k a year, Iā€™m absolutely sure I can do what I want. The cost to buy a Supra in a garbage color and fully strip it and repaint it Orange would easily top 8k
Insert ā€˜I drive a Dodge Stratus!ā€™ GIF (Iā€™m lazy and itā€™s lateā€¦)

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Both in downtown Seattle, about 3 miles from each other. It's definitely the same car twice, still has the dealer plate and I doubt two from Montana got shipped to downtown.

OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
You should put that on your print out plaque when you park at the car shows "Only Mikan Blast within 20-40 miles of this spot". You would be a hit with the all the rest of you boomer guyz.

if you also add a "with a diff leak assembled on a Friday by Lukas the Austrian" line item you would really bring all the boys to the yard.
Young Supra guys vs old guy.jpg

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜20 M4 CS, ā€˜24 GR Supra 45th LE
Since Iā€™m not caring enough to do a build thread, Iā€™ll just bump this thread with my Street Hunter wing install.

Removal was super easy, just removal of the center trunk panel, unbolt the modules packed under there and unbolt.

It will be completed Monday. They said the finishing as is was shit for the $1900 cost of the wing, as was the primer StreetHunter laid down on it. Thereā€™s also what looks like off-gassing on the clear layer that came up, so theyā€™re gonna also gently sand the clear layer and try to get it out and re-clear it.

Either way, this is why you donā€™t just pre-paint and toss parts on the car. This way it will be perfect.

IMG_2734_jpg.jpeg
IMG_2732_jpg.jpeg
IMG_2735_jpg.jpeg
IMG_2736_jpg.jpeg
Sponsored