First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I run the entire Eventuri set up. Both the intake with the headlight duct. The sounds are ridiculous!
Sound clip please
Sponsored

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
I'm kind of partial to the MST intake.
I was going to grab one, but then I saw the Remnant Performance turbo kit which includes an intake that's modeled after the MST intake.
Now I'm just waiting for that whole thing to come out in 6-port variety.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Hey guys just installed the Eventuri intake, drove the car for a few but didnā€™t notice any difference in noise.. seemed very stock to me. Is there anything in particular I should try to bring out that whistle noise or Eventuri is basically built to be this way?
Iā€™m running the Eventuri. Its not loud at all. If you roll your passenger window down 1/2 way and gun it in Comfort mode you will here it. The turbo flutter is subtle but there.

In Sport mode the exhaust is too loud and you canā€™t hear it.

-RJM

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
Iā€™m running the Eventuri. Its not loud at all. If you roll your passenger window down 1/2 way and gun it in Comfort mode you will here it. The turbo flutter is subtle but there.

In Sport mode the exhaust is too loud and you canā€™t hear it.

-RJM
The Eventuri is like 2k?

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
$1400 yeah its on the pricey side. Do yourself a favor pick up a used one at a discounted price. One of the guys here in Seattle is selling one for $800.

-RJM
Thanks. I think I saw that.
https://www.supramkv.com/threads/eventuri-airbox-install-problems.10827/

I always like to share this. The quality of the construction is outstanding. I had some issues related to the Verus AOS I had installed. I was not impressed with the way they decided to address the post that was supposed to fit into the plug near the stock cold air intake location, however - they just stopped including it rather than making changes so the fitment was correct. I suppose for a $1400 airbox I expected better from the engineering side. Just a heads-up!

Bullets2k

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
I watch some YouTube videos look here and there on forums and for what i was looking for the MST V2 was the winner. I was looking for increase the sound of the turbo and the price point was there

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
https://www.supramkv.com/threads/eventuri-airbox-install-problems.10827/

I always like to share this. The quality of the construction is outstanding. I had some issues related to the Verus AOS I had installed. I was not impressed with the way they decided to address the post that was supposed to fit into the plug near the stock cold air intake location, however - they just stopped including it rather than making changes so the fitment was correct. I suppose for a $1400 airbox I expected better from the engineering side. Just a heads-up!
I read through your posts and problems because of the AOS system. The Eventuri has little wiggle room for installation. They designed it as stock replacement so any other mods might not play well with it.

Also it seems your 2021 is different than mine. For example the wire you had problems with on the second intake opening in the wheel well. You mentioned you had to tape that wire to the frame. Mine has a push tab holder that keeps that wire close to the frame, see pic.

The bottom post thatā€™s missing would be damn near impossible to install and align to the second air opening in the wheel well.

I think for $1400 your mostly paying for a show piece that has performance in mind but not necessarily a better than OEM fitment.

-RJM

F4E5AFEB-5152-4DBE-9C8F-8034003C1550.jpeg

Last edited:

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I read through your posts and problems because of the AOS system. The Eventuri has little wiggle room for installation. They designed it as stock replacement so any other mods might not play well with it.
MST has the same problem with the edge of the heat shield overlapping. Armaspeed might be the best off in this aspect based on the design of the box, but I haven't personally seen a Supra with an Armaspeed and an AOS yet.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium

Also it seems your 2021 is different than mine. For example the wire you had problems with on the second intake opening in the wheel well. You mentioned you had to tape that wire to the frame. Mine has a push tab holder that keeps that wire close to the frame, see pic.

The bottom post thatā€™s missing would damn near impossible to install and align the second air opening in the wheel well.

I think for $1400 your mostly paying for a show piece that has performance in mind but not necessarily a better than OEM fitment.

-RJM
The little differences in how the cars are assembled within a model year is extremely interesting to me. Thanks for sharing the pic. That for sure was a source of frustration during my install that some seemed not to have had.

You bring up a good point about aligning both the 2nd air opening and the bottom post by the factory cold air intake inlet. That may have required some effort. However, slotting it in didn't seem to be the issue according to the company, it was that the hole in the airbox that the (no longer supplied) screw-in post fit into was either too far forward or back (can't remember) on the piece that extended out from the main box to the inlet. Instead of fixing the product and selling an updated version with the hole in the correct place, they are just producing the version with a known issue (the hole is even still there) and not including the post. Honestly, I think that on top of all of the nights I spent in the garage taking the thing in and out just got the better of me by the end of it and I decided to sell it and go back to the stock setup. Just left a bad taste in my mouth. If I ever decide to ditch the Verus AOS I'll likely go with the MST product.
Sponsored