2023 Toyota Supra
Looking at the 1000 series at the moment. Looks like a unit
Sponsored

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
I wonder if that @clutchman guy is a CM employee... Either way I'm very impressed with the pricing actually, and love the various options in holding power and engagement characteristics. That said, it is disappointing to not have solid numbers of HP, & especially TQ capacities of these offerings.
My guess is Action Clutch

Knoxengineering

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT | Cu Later Gray
Clutch Masters is right up the street from me and I am actually good friends with them. Could probably talk them into a group buy if you guys are interested.
Hey Sean,

Appreciate you looking out for us MT owners :thumbsup:

Brandon K

mdpalmer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT | 2001 DC2 Integra
That said, it is disappointing to not have solid numbers of HP, & especially TQ capacities of these offerings.
Go to 2:50 in this video and CM says a few things about that, not a whole lot of info unfortunately.

Also have you guys seen this? Wonder how the clutch is doing on that A91-MT? 😂 Bro has some ridiculous driving skills 👌

UYCR

First Name
Ubec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
Clutch Masters is right up the street from me and I am actually good friends with them. Could probably talk them into a group buy if you guys are interested.
I haven't even gotten to 800 miles on mine but wouldn't mind having a spare clutch laying around in case the oem one decides to bite the dust at the track.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Also have you guys seen this? Wonder how the clutch is doing on that A91-MT? 😂 Bro has some ridiculous driving skills 👌

Yes, he has amazing skills, but the car is quite the dance partner too. One thing I have to point out, again, is if you own a 21-22 or especially a 2020, and HAVE NOT yet driven a 2023 MT in a spirited fashion, it's truly impossible to know how much better sorted the chassis & differential tuning is compared to the previous versions. Yes, the 2023 AT has been reworked as well, but it doesn't have THAT DIFF. As two-time MKV owners, @NitroYellowMKV (2020) and myself (2021) were finishing each other's sentences in our amazement of the car's 'reborn' character during my steering-wheel-order phone call...

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Yes, he has amazing skills, but the car is quite the dance partner too. One thing I have to point out, again, is if you own a 21-22 or especially a 2020, and HAVE NOT yet driven a 2023 MT in a spirited fashion, it's truly impossible to know how much better sorted the chassis & differential tuning is compared to the previous versions. Yes, the 2023 AT has been reworked as well, but it doesn't have THAT DIFF. As two-time MKV owners, @NitroYellowMKV (2020) and myself (2021) were finishing each other's sentences in our amazement of the car's 'reborn' character during my steering-wheel-order phone call...
Wish I had driven a 20-22 MY to compare, but the diff in the 23 is ridiculous! Traction for days! The hairpin feature is no joke either, car rotates wonderfully powering out of a tight corner. Almost feels like you're starting to lose the rear but its completely planted.

Even passengers have made comments about it during mountain runs. They think its starting to slide, but I have full confidence in the grip. Only other car I drove where the corner exit accel felt as good was the M2 Comp.

My only complaint with the car is that I have noticed some degree of bump steer. And that was before I even knew what bump-steer was, so its not placebo. Apparently a known issue on these cars. Not pleasant for the wheel to jerk sideways over a relatively mild bump at higher speeds. that and the steering wheel vibration at 60-62 mph... seriously???

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
/shrug I really don’t seem to have much issues with cornering in the 22’ stays well planted with great feedback and no slip even on these poo poo OEM tires. The bump steer isn’t something I’ve really noticed either. But I figure if people want to have the possibly improved handling of the 2023 - then a few reasonable and light mods will probably get you there. Glad Toyota keeps updating either way.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Good to know. I loved my 2019 AT, so will be keen to compare when my 6MT arrives next week.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Sure but it's slow. ;)

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Yes, the 2023 AT has been reworked as well, but it doesn't have THAT DIFF.
Are the dampers on the 20-21 different than the 23’?

I have driven two 2021 with stock suspension and I feel there’s a difference on the 23’

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
BTW, Now I’m on BM3 stg1 93, will change it to stg2 eventually to compare.

I have drove it on stg1 only yesterday, so let’s see how the clutch holds up.

Current mods beside BM3 are AA catted DP, charge pipes, and K&N panel filter with intake silencer delete.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Are the dampers on the 20-21 different than the 23’?

I have driven two 2021 with stock suspension and I feel there’s a difference on the 23’
Yes. The dampers themselves are different parts from 2020, and 2021-22, and the AVS has been reprogrammed with each revision as well. Technically, the 23 is version 3.0 of everything.
Sponsored