First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
As of an hour ago, Racerom is out of BETA. Any of my customers looking to have racerom added, reach out so we can discuss what exactly you wish to be added. As Racerom is a bit of an Ala carte type of programming where some features may not be wanted or usable depending on what the car is equipped with. Or could just be an owner preference of what they want or don't want.

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
What sort of exhaust gas temperature are you seeing under those conditions?
As I don't have an aftermarket probe in I cant tell you what the actual values are. The oem values are modeled. But I am not running excessively reduced timing at that level.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
This is a complex answer.

One part of it is when you go around bend the fluid seperates from the mixture and you wet the wall. This happens on every bend, and every surface you go around "baffles" the fluid. This is a highly debateable toppic but shooting meth post intercooler is typically more ideal to prevent the baffeled effect. Direct port meth is the way to go. Or port fuel injection for a quality gain. However cooling charges work better further away. So you can still cool the charge a bit with a nice charge pipe inlet. I may plumb mine back in with a heavy water mix just for cooling down the road. But my temps arent all that bad on my pure setup.
Are there any post intercooler setups available yet?

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Are there any post intercooler setups available yet?
There are a few setups that i think work. But most of us just go straight to a port fuel injection kit like the EOS port injection kit. I use this one on my personal car.

BigTeamBattles

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
This might be a silly question because I'm new to tuning and stuff, I went to a tuner to get my car tuned since he had the license, dongle, and cable so i got tuned by him. But recently i bought and ecutek bluetooth cable and dongle key, but are dongle keys license specific? My friend wants to use my bluetooth cable and dongle key so I was wondering if the dongle key is license specific. And also, how do I access my license key?

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Just received the following through Racerom update by @Paynful

Trying things out for now

Rolling anti lag 1.5bar Map
Rolling anti lag 2bar Map
Launch antilag 2bar Map

@ 1.5 rolling antilag now, its crazy :spaz: Will not use it now since car skids after due to traction issues

Nice to have these features and ability to switch on the fly is awesome

Ozzy8690

First Name
Ozzy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
14’ Turbo Ultramarine FRS, 2020 Downshift Blue Supra 3.0 premium
Just received the following through Racerom update by @Paynful

Trying things out for now

Rolling anti lag 1.5bar Map
Rolling anti lag 2bar Map
Launch antilag 2bar Map

@ 1.5 rolling antilag now, its crazy :spaz: Will not use it now since car skids after due to traction issues

Nice to have these features and ability to switch on the fly is awesome
Can confirm the skids after rolling antilag lol I got my racerom map on Tuesday of last week and the rolling antilag is just insane.

CC²

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium
Tried a 1bar anti lag setup on my car and it immediately slipped trans :(. Had to drop it down a bit to make car ok with it. It is a little bit wonky though. Occasionally it has some studder/hesitation to it right when the button is released. :dunno:

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Tried a 1bar anti lag setup on my car and it immediately slipped trans :(. Had to drop it down a bit to make car ok with it. It is a little bit wonky though. Occasionally it has some studder/hesitation to it right when the button is released. :dunno:
Yes remember it is still at early stages. Tuner told me it needs fine tuning

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Timing retard issue on high temps

6B8A6F78-C092-4DB5-9E6D-37205E6F3313.jpeg

Update rolling this week

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Regarding Flex Fuel and talks about the ECU being able to adjust from 91 to E85, what would the ideal fuel be at time of tuning?

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Regarding Flex Fuel and talks about the ECU being able to adjust from 91 to E85, what would the ideal fuel be at time of tuning?
You should talk to your tuner about how they want to go about this.

I start everyone on 91 octane and dial the car in. And then i have my procedure that we go through after that.
Sponsored