Pricing on 2022 models

Bullets2k

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
Did anyone get a deal for the msrp on any new models?

Im looking to buy, one but even on the used ones they are running for the same price of the new ones
Sponsored

calebc

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra mkv
Unlikely to get one at a deal right now, msrp would be a good price. Most places are charging a few thousand markup.

OP
OP

Bullets2k

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
I paid msrp for my 2022.
Good to know. Because im see prices on the 2020 going for the same prices of the new ones. I don't have a problem traveling to another state to look for a good deal where they don't add more on top of the msrp. Im looking for a 3.0 if is a premium will be better

iEatCommunists

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have a $500 deposit on a '22 supposed to arrive this week or next at msrp. The only "markup" was that i have to buy the stupid wire package and first aid kit which are both hilariously overpriced.

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
If you're up for traveling it's not too far a drive for you to Nashville. Email Warren Cox at [email protected] and you can mention that the guy who he sold a black one to referred you.

They don't have any currently posted to the site but he'd be able to tell you if they have any on allocation and you can reserve one with him if they do. They'll sell for MSRP.

SupraBH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 2023 Mazda 3 Sedan
I ended up paying about 2k below MSRP for my ā€˜22 3.0 Premium by showing two different dealers the offers they each gave me and they competed with each other for my business. Iā€™m in Florida if that helps

3rdDegreeNinja

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra A91-CF Edition
I got my 22 for 2k over, tried our best to negotiate for a lower price but they wouldnā€™t give, and I didnā€™t have many options cause it was A91-CF edition and I wanted that one in particular. Also couldnā€™t find one in Florida so I had to get mine from a dealership in Maryland.

A90Enemy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
i got my 22 at sticker in west virginia in september i looked for almost 2 months most dealerships had it msrp only one in jersey had it 5k over at the time

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
i got my 22 at sticker in west virginia in september i looked for almost 2 months most dealerships had it msrp only one in jersey had it 5k over at the time
Which WV dealer?
Sponsored