Car(s)
2017 Tacoma 2020 Supra!
Vehicle Showcase
A 2021 3.0 Premium is $54,90 MSRP.
invoice is $49,586.
Destination is $955.
Hold-back on it is $1090.
Dealer Cost is $49,451
When i say fully loaded im also including the carbon fiber mirror covers wheel locks first aid bag and clear bra ect... hence why its fully loaded and msrp is close to 57k invoice apx 52k
Sponsored

OP
OP
Powaup

Powaup

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
Better than nothing but if you go to So Cal youā€™ll find $4k off or more

New to the forums, but I just recently spoke to a local Toyota dealership and they are willing to do $2k off MSRP. Should I take that offer?

OP
OP
Powaup

Powaup

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
This thread is about 2021 models.

Every region is different. A $3500 cash rebate on a 2021 would be awesome. I just want to confirm. Are you sure the $3500 cash you are talking about is not for a 2020?
Rumor is that next month 2021s will start receiving incentive rebates

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
February and beyond probably. If they follow the same timeline that's when the 2022 and it's special edition get announced.
I know Toyota is planning on improving the Supra every model year.

I wonder if Toyota is planning on a "special edition" every model year? Hopefully they do and the next "special edition" is less aesthetic based like the Launch and A91 and more performance based. It would be cool to see factory performance models of the Supra. Something like a Supra TRD Edition with more performance. Like what GM, Ford and Porsche are doing. Offer higher performance models. Like the Vette, Grand Sport, Z06, ZR1. Mustang, Eco Boost, GT, Boss, Mach 1, GT350, GT350R, GT, 500. Cayman, S, GTS, GT4.

I suspect Toyota is going to come up with factory TRD performance parts for the fake grills and other stuff.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I know Toyota is planning on improving the Supra every model year.

I wonder if Toyota is planning on a "special edition" every model year? Hopefully they do and the next "special edition" is less aesthetic based like the Launch and A91 and more performance based. It would be cool to see factory performance models of the Supra. Something like a Supra TRD Edition with more performance. Like what GM, Ford and Porsche are doing. Offer higher performance models. Like the Vette, Grand Sport, Z06, ZR1. Mustang, Eco Boost, GT, Boss, Mach 1, GT350, GT350R, GT, 500. Cayman, S, GTS, GT4.

I suspect Toyota is going to come up with factory TRD performance parts for the fake grills and other stuff.
Yeah that's the GRMN you're talking about. Supposedly a 2023/2024 model with 500 Horsepower and aero. A Cayman GT4 Supra if you will.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
Or if anyone wants to make the trip to Nebraska, Darnell Griffin of Corwin Toyota of Bellevue said,

"Corwin's MSRP price is $885.00 more expensive. We will match Olathe deal. Let me know if you would like to move forward."

I hope these help some of you guys get a great deal. Please let me know if you'd like me to keep posting more offers under MSRP.

TexasMKV

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium
Thereā€™s a Blue A91 at Milton Ruben selling at MSRP. I didnā€™t take it since it doesnā€™t have a HUD. They had a Nitro Yellow Premium w/ Driverā€™s Assist but they would budge.

I ended up getting $3K off MSRP with a Absolute Zero from Toyota Direct in Columbus, OH (Susan Fisher took care of me) and had it delivered last Friday.
EF2FACEF-D79A-4551-AB91-BE021419BD64.jpeg

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
There's some solid deals being posted. I tried to work a deal on a local a91 and the dealer just wanted to play games so I walked out. Some dealers like to sell cars, some just want them to sit in their showrooms...

TexasMKV

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium
There's some solid deals being posted. I tried to work a deal on a local a91 and the dealer just wanted to play games so I walked out. Some dealers like to sell cars, some just want them to sit in their showrooms...
The local dealer here wanted to play both sides. Thatā€™s why I had worked with the dealership over 3 states away. Car buying is different now than it was back then. Negotiate, finance and sign all online. Delivery coordination sucks but worth it if flying wasnā€™t an option.

Attachments

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
The local dealer here wanted to play both sides. Thatā€™s why I had worked with the dealership over 3 states away. Car buying is different now than it was back then. Negotiate, finance and sign all online. Delivery coordination sucks but worth it if flying wasnā€™t an option.
How much was the shipping in a enclosed trailer?
Sponsored