The Great Supra MKV Bimmercode EXPERT Coding Cheat Sheet

Keelhauler

First Name
Sameer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium - Nocturnal Black
Does anyone know if there is a code for forcing the exhaust valve open during a cold start in Sport Mode? (In sport mode, it only opens AFTER the cold start is over). I like those spicy cold starts with the valve open, but right now I have to manually unplug the fuse to get it to open.

Anyhow, this is awesome. Excited to check back soon to see what is on this list, as I know there is a ton more Bimmercode can do than what I have done so far.
As far as Iā€™m aware the only way to get the valves open on cold start in sport is to either pull the fuse, use an exhaust that has its own valve system with a remote rather than the stock valves, or using BimmerLink to open the valves while in diagnostic mode then start the car. First option isnā€™t preferred since you like the valves for the highway, second option relies on a company using their own valves which not many do off the top of my head, and the third option is what I personally use but it doesn't stick between starts because it relies on having the Bluetooth connection to the adapter for each action instead of bimmercode where itā€™s actually coded.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
As far as Iā€™m aware the only way to get the valves open on cold start in sport is to either pull the fuse, use an exhaust that has its own valve system with a remote rather than the stock valves, or using BimmerLink to open the valves while in diagnostic mode then start the car. First option isnā€™t preferred since you like the valves for the highway, second option relies on a company using their own valves which not many do off the top of my head, and the third option is what I personally use but it doesn't stick between starts because it relies on having the Bluetooth connection to the adapter for each action instead of bimmercode where itā€™s actually coded.
So you're saying we're shit out of luck, lol.

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
I have made a slight edit to the cheat sheet to make it easier to enter vehicle details and I hope we can get some more codes in there.. If you have personal experience of any working expert codes, please enter them!

I am currently working on finding a way of coding the mirror dimming function.

I have side and rear window tint and it makes the driver's side mirror way too dark at night with the factory dimming settings. If anyone has had insight into coding this I would love to hear about it.

I think I have successfully disabled the dimming feature on the external mirrors (and reduced the dimming of the internal mirror but I'm still testing it as it may be just placebo. lol.

Anyone else have any success with this?

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I have made a slight edit to the cheat sheet to make it easier to enter vehicle details and I hope we can get some more codes in there.. If you have personal experience of any working expert codes, please enter them!

I am currently working on finding a way of coding the mirror dimming function.

I have side and rear window tint and it makes the driver's side mirror way too dark at night with the factory dimming settings. If anyone has had insight into coding this I would love to hear about it.

I think I have successfully disabled the dimming feature on the external mirrors (and reduced the dimming of the internal mirror but I'm still testing it as it may be just placebo. lol.

Anyone else have any success with this?
I used this to make mine darker so maybe you can use it to lighten them up?

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/supra-coding-step-by-step.2866/post-129689

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
I used this to make mine darker so maybe you can use it to lighten them up?

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/supra-coding-step-by-step.2866/post-129689
Yeah, thanks mate. Those settings are next on my list to try - To save me some time, do you know if a higher number results in dimmer mirrors or vice-versa?

At the moment, I'm pretty sure I have managed to turn off the dimming on the external mirrors completely by marking the following code as nicht aktiv.

Expert > 3110 PfExternalMirrorMaster > ASP_ELEKTROCHROM_SPIEGELGLAS to nicht_aktiv
This seems to turn off the dimming of the external mirrors completely - Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if our passenger mirrors even dim? lol. In any case, once I'm convinced it's working, I'll add it to the cheat sheet before playing with the codes you linked to.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Yeah, thanks mate. Those settings are next on my list to try - To save me some time, do you know if a higher number results in dimmer mirrors or vice-versa?

At the moment, I'm pretty sure I have managed to turn off the dimming on the external mirrors completely by marking the following code as nicht aktiv.

This seems to turn off the dimming of the external mirrors completely - Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if our passenger mirrors even dim? lol. In any case, once I'm convinced it's working, I'll add it to the cheat sheet before playing with the codes you linked to.
Honestly I'm not sure, I did it such a long time ago that I don't remember.

And no only our drivers side mirror sims.

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Honestly I'm not sure, I did it such a long time ago that I don't remember.
FFS. I actually re-read the post you linked. It clearly says "The higher the number the darker the tint on the mirrors" šŸ˜…

And no only our drivers side mirror sims.
Yeah, I thought so too. Thanks for confirming!

MSport

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
Would love a code for front marker lights. Dropping the Amber would be nice.

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
I went to code in a few more things yesterday now that I've passed the break-in mileage and I noticed that originally on my '23 MT (When I first tried coding months ago), I wasn't able to access the Advanced Crash Safety module to make any of the changes in there.

Yesterday after updating the Bimmercode app, I am now able to access that module and could adjust the settings for the seatbelt reminders finally