Toyota Europe releases deadline for updates on announcements & opens reservations for Supra

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Not sure it was ever Spring, but maybe I'm not remembering correctly? I do remember summer being an option that was discussed however.

In any case, I only heard that relatively recently (past 2 months or so).
Sponsored

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
The first 300 will not include the production mules. IT will be the first 300 sold to the public
Sorry, my post was a bit confusing. I was talking about how only the people who put down a deposit from now are getting the I6 and everyone else will get the I4.

Looking at the mules, they most (if not all) seem to be the "340hp" I6 models. So making at least 47 mules for just 300-900 cars sold target is a bit excessive. As in you don't make 1/6th (or even 1/25th) of your eventual total production just to be tested and the other I4 (which we haven't actually confirmed to be in one of the mules yet) is to be released to the masses.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Of course...

A vocal minority are disappointed in the car for various reasons, but the average buyer (majority) could care less.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
Of course...

A vocal minority are disappointed in the car for various reasons, but the average buyer (majority) could care less.
All tracing back to one Bavarian reason

Death666wish_

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mitsubishi lancer 5-speed (out of commission), 1991 Firebird Formula (out of commission), 2008 Toyota Camry
I couldn't care less either, I like BMW anyway. And back when you didn't reveal to us what the GR model will be and we thought it was just going to have a bigger turbo and some accessories I didn't care either, but now that the GR will be much more different and would break the internet, I am no longer interested in the regular model. And at the same time I am worried the GR would have extra wings and spoilers and stickers all over and I wouldn't like it.

Not that I can afford it right now, but who knows what happens in a year or two.

RyanGT3RS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red 991.2 GT3RS, M and AMG,s
Are you laughing because it is the truth?

1998 A80 320 hp
2020 A90 340 hp

LOOOOOOOOL
Don't worry. Toyota is laughing with you

So, which is it? A 370 competitor or a 240i?

The truth? What makes it true? Cause you say so? Itā€™s still your opinion and what are you basing this on? The hp figures which we donā€™t even know the final output.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So, which is it? A 370 competitor or a 240i?

The truth? What makes it true? Cause you say so? Itā€™s still your opinion and what are you basing this on? The hp figures which we donā€™t even know the final output.
Besides,350HP with 389lb/ft torque sounds pretty good

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I couldn't care less either, I like BMW anyway. And back when you didn't reveal to us what the GR model will be and we thought it was just going to have a bigger turbo and some accessories I didn't care either, but now that the GR will be much more different and would break the internet, I am no longer interested in the regular model. And at the same time I am worried the GR would have extra wings and spoilers and stickers all over and I wouldn't like it.

Not that I can afford it right now, but who knows what happens in a year or two.
I want to make it a point to say I never said "break the internet;" that was PerformanceSound.

From what I know of the other cars coming, that's not a claim I would make personally. Mostly because that means it would be life changing, which I simply don't feel it is. That said, it should awesome, certainly more so than the standard car.

Last edited:

RyanGT3RS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red 991.2 GT3RS, M and AMG,s
Besides,350HP with 389lb/ft torque sounds pretty good
I agree

Which is usually underrated going by bmw motors, and the car is said to be around 3300 pounds or less. The 2 series is heavy, around 3500+

Donā€™t know where the comparisons come from, I think some people just look at horsepower. Going by the reviews that are being released, the majority have given the car great reviews and made numerous Porsche comparisons as a positive. Especially coming from Evo and Top gear among the others. Iā€™ll take those opinions of the car over internet posters that have yet to drive the car but just talk shit about it.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I agree

Which is usually underrated going by bmw motors, and the car is said to be around 3300 pounds or less. The 2 series is heavy, around 3500+

Donā€™t know where the comparisons come from, I think some people just look at horsepower. Going by the reviews that are being released, the majority have given the car great reviews and made numerous Porsche comparisons as a positive. Especially coming from Evo and Top gear among the others. Iā€™ll take those opinions of the car over internet posters that have yet to drive the car but just talk shit about it.
Keep in mind,this is the standard version

The GR A90 will be something else

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
Yes this is correct. I reserved meine last Sunday successfully.
Would be nice to know how much Supras for the countries are lefte at the moment....
Welcome to Club 900 :D

I guess Toyota wonā€™t tell us how many cars are already reserved. :( But it would be interesting indeed!

bonanzka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW F20 120d+
Welcome to Club 900 :D

I guess Toyota wonā€™t tell us how many cars are already reserved. :( But it would be interesting indeed!
thank you! but first we must buy the supra... I'll visit my local dealer this afternoon, maybe he has some new information but I have not much hope..
Sponsored